Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Northants v Sussex county championship div 2 Mahoosive game starts today .

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Only rain forecast over the next two days is after play tomorrow and at about 4 on Friday. However I fully expect Northants to win just after lunch tomorrow

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Robson edging towards a half century . Which means he's due out at any minute now

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
102/2.

Van Zyl the last to fall (86/2)
[MENTION=3347]Horton's halftime iceberg[/MENTION] is banned from this thread I assume

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Forecast does not look good for tomorrow so we've got a chance of a draw here.
Yes, chance of an early finish today and then showers tomorrow afternoon. Forecasting any cricket match, let alone a Sussex one, is difficult but if we assumed 120 overs more play then a Sussex win would seem almost impossible and we'd need to bat for around 100 overs to secure a draw.

On paper we have depth to our batting order - fingers crossed that two or three of them have a good knock.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Is anyone listening the commentary - very intermittent here in France via the BBC and tune in radio BBC Live Events 1-15 do not seem to be broadcasting it either.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Is anyone listening the commentary - very intermittent here in France via the BBC and tune in radio BBC Live Events 1-15 do not seem to be broadcasting it either.
Seems to be down at the moment. Switched to TMS - Jimmy on Hanif...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If we collapse after lunch, I swear to god..... :lolol:

It's inevitable that the Northants bowlers will get the ball to reverse buffet :(

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Commentary back on. Should be comfortable listening as Nash and Robson progress serenely this afternoon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here