Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Blunt at Brighton Centre

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I would only pay that much if it was an exceptional artist or a magical venue.

James Blunt at the Brighton Centre for 95 quid? That's like going to watch Hull City vs. Sunderland at Sellhurst Park.

No thanks.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The thing is with James Blunt is that his Bad to Bedlam album was i nfact very decent as was your beautiful and he has done some good stuff but it seems he hates his own music and he thinks it is all a bit of a piss take and we are mugs for it. He has overplayed the " my music is shit " card and why would anyone pay good money to see an artist who hates his own songs ? I do like the bloke though

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am not a fan of James Blunt but Mrs H.S likes him so I would be prepared to endure him for her to see him.
Got the forthcoming events e-mail that he is on next November and attempted to book two tickets.
£93-50 each.....are they having a laugh
Only cost me £95/ticket for Bruce at Wembly last June and he did 3+1/2 hrs.
I might treat her to the CD

Go to the box office far left of the entrance and buy from there...no booking fees etc.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Originally Posted by FamilyGuy
Surely with his new single - Love Me Better - he qualifies for one of the most excruciatingly bad records ever made!!!

Huh! Some of us are old enough to remember Barry Manilow!

I'm old enough to remember Matt Munroe!!!!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I am not a fan of James Blunt but Mrs H.S likes him so I would be prepared to endure him for her to see him.
Got the forthcoming events e-mail that he is on next November and attempted to book two tickets.
£93-50 each.....are they having a laugh
Only cost me £95/ticket for Bruce at Wembly last June and he did 3+1/2 hrs.
I might treat her to the CD

£60.50 on ticketmaster

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here