Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Argies 0-1
Uruguay 1-1
Spain 3-1
Croatia 2-0

20p Lucky 15

I'm down to £7.50 from a starting point of £50 , and have hit just one correct score from all the correct score bets iv'e placed doing patents ! Once it's gone it's gone so changed over to lucky 15s in some vain hope my luck will change .

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I am reluctant to give away my gambling secrets (usually they are only available on an ad-heavy premium subscription service powered by crypto-currencies and communicated by heavily-capitalised late-night emails) but if you bet on both sides to score and miss penalties in each of today's games you will break even if anyone scores one and make a fair ol' profit if anyone misses/more than one team scores one.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
No good yesterday.

Profit = £39.46

My £5 today:

£4 Double on Spain to win and a draw between Croatia & Denmark.

£1 Correct Score Double:

Russia 1:2 Spain
Croatia 2:2 Denmark

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Christian Eriksen and Kevin De Bruyne to score from outside the area (at any time in the tournament) and Harry Kane to be top scorer. 100/1... well it's worth a quid or so isn't it?!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Gone for Spain 3 Russia 1 @ 11/1 correct score and a draw after 90 mins between Croatia and Denmark @ 12/5. As [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION] says you should avoid these bets at all cost yourselves. So far it's Coutinho first goalscorer in the early games and Tony's horses that are keeping me solvent.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Rubbish again today.

Profit = £34.46

My £5 tomorrow is:

£2 Correct Score Brazil 2:0 Mexico
£2 Correct Score Belgium 3:1 Japan
A £1 Correct Score Double on the above.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Got an all 8 match accy going on BTTS for this round. 3 from 8 so far. Suspect Japan may be the side that let me down though.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Only counts if you post before the first game starts

#aftertimingalert

Not that I care if you believe me or not, but

btts.JPG

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Argies 0-1
Uruguay 1-1
Spain 3-1
Croatia 2-0

20p Lucky 15

I'm down to £7.50 from a starting point of £50 , and have hit just one correct score from all the correct score bets iv'e placed doing patents ! Once it's gone it's gone so changed over to lucky 15s in some vain hope my luck will change .

Can you please post your scores before tomorrow so we all know what not to bet on :)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Why do people do correct score bets (apart from arbing)? Surely the only worse bets are the "scorecast" type "Murray to score and Brighton to win 2-1" bets where you get about 15/1 if you're lucky. Absolutely terrible odds every time.

The bookies must make more off these than anything else.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Why do people do correct score bets (apart from arbing)? Surely the only worse bets are the "scorecast" type "Murray to score and Brighton to win 2-1" bets where you get about 15/1 if you're lucky. Absolutely terrible odds every time.

The bookies must make more off these than anything else.

They certainly have off me this world cup , but i had a total profit of £173 from last seasons football betting small always , and popping in at least one big price scoreline 3-1, 2-2 scoreline in my bet usually lucky 15s , i stay on the bet and wait for what i think is the optimum cash outs , i can honestly say iv'e not let a bet go all the way even when it's looked like a possible jackpot , hit 3 once but had already cashed out for £57 , for the amount i bet that is a fair return and it's just fun not life or death , last season i laid out £108 on correct score lucky 15s including Brighton in most bets if possible , with the odd £2 here and there on the 1st goalscorer , i know for a absolute fact if i had let the lucky 15s bets run i would be down a long way from my original stake , i doubt i'll ever win big betting the way i do but every now and then you get a good return and for me it's just for the fun of it keeping interested when i can't make the games

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
They certainly have off me this world cup , but i had a total profit of £173 from last seasons football betting small always , and popping in at least one big price scoreline 3-1, 2-2 scoreline in my bet usually lucky 15s , i stay on the bet and wait for what i think is the optimum cash outs , i can honestly say iv'e not let a bet go all the way even when it's looked like a possible jackpot , hit 3 once but had already cashed out for £57 , for the amount i bet that is a fair return and it's just fun not life or death , last season i laid out £108 on correct score lucky 15s including Brighton in most bets if possible , with the odd £2 here and there on the 1st goalscorer , i know for a absolute fact if i had let the lucky 15s bets run i would be down a long way from my original stake , i doubt i'll ever win big betting the way i do but every now and then you get a good return and for me it's just for the fun of it keeping interested when i can't make the games
Fair play. Only money I ever made on football betting was laying the draw and being really disciplined. Correct score stuff was the other end of the spectrum! But if you have the time and inclination and if it works that's cool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here