Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Danny Rose

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I'm a fan of left footed players playing on the left hand side really in general its as simple as that, and Rose is our best option for that in my opinion.

Clumsy in possession and inconsistent, is all I can see I’m afraid, again all opinions.

Not a fan.

Agree re left sided players though....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I'm a fan of left footed players playing on the left hand side really in general its as simple as that, and Rose is our best option for that in my opinion.

He was actually better than I thought going forward, but the defending on the goal was woeful.

One of our better players on the night, personally I thought Bertrand was the best full-back I saw last year.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
He was actually better than I thought going forward, but the defending on the goal was woeful.

One of our better players on the night, personally I thought Bertrand was the best full-back I saw last year.

I thought Rose was our best player last night, though I missed the goal - I was so bored I'd switched over to watch the womens cricket 20/20, where we thrashed NZL.

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
He was poor - far to slow and flat footed to be a wing back....no pace, can't tackle, can't dribble, can't pass, can't cross..... looks fat.........terrible player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here