Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are fans yesterday

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I met him in a club in old Amsterdam, he was smoking a spliff, he was drinking a can. Danny Hollaaaaa, la la Danny Holla....

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
Atmosphere was very good yesterday. Liking the Holla song 1st verse very good although 2nd verse not entirely convinced about.

The " We`re Brighton & Hove Albion, we cant see f**k all" made me laugh. Was upstairs but wondered onto the terrace at half time, you really couldnt see f**k all from down there.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Says a lot about how far standards have fallen when that was considered a good performance by our away support. In previous years we'd have been far far louder.

Very quiet considering we were on a tiny terrace really, bar a hundred or so who stood with the NSK singing mainly foreign rubbish.

Holla song catchy though.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The " We`re Brighton & Hove Albion, we cant see f**k all" made me laugh. Was upstairs but wondered onto the terrace at half time, you really couldnt see f**k all from down there.

View from the terrace was fine actually, as long as you weren't behind a pillar. The atmosphere was crackling. Great day out apart from the defending.....

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Says a lot about how far standards have fallen when that was considered a good performance by our away support. In previous years we'd have been far far louder.

Very quiet considering we were on a tiny terrace really, bar a hundred or so who stood with the NSK singing mainly foreign rubbish.

Holla song catchy though.

Disagree .

Previous years Brentford has been flat , yesterday much better than others I can remember (the 4-0s don't help and open terrace) .

Bet we were noisier than a lot

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Disagree .

Previous years Brentford has been flat , yesterday much better than others I can remember (the 4-0s don't help and open terrace) .

Bet we were noisier than a lot

Wasn't flat in 87-88. Either game.

Oops, sorry, wrong thread.......

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Out of interest how loud did it sound from the top and was the top singing as well

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here