Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace: 3 wins & we're crawling out of the woodwork again

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Must try harder Cheeky, make that 1000.
You must be confusing our away support with yours, official the worst in the league, FACT :ohmy:

source?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You must be confusing our away support with yours, official the worst in the league, FACT :ohmy:

Let me restructure that sentence for you so that it makes more logical and better aesthetic sense:

"You must be confusing our away support, official the worst in the league, with yours"

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Bozza, I dont mind a bit of Palarse banter, but when a wanker posts a thread about them, and it is top of the pile on NSC, then a Mod intervention is
way overdue.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Bozza, I dont mind a bit of Palarse banter, but when a wanker posts a thread about them, and it is top of the pile on NSC, then a Mod intervention is
way overdue.

See post 17 :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
way overdue.

I've intervened twice. It's down to Albion fans to have a go back or just let it sink to oblivion.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Agreed. I considered booting this straight into the childish ramblings page.

But then I thought- not unreasonably- that if I did that, people would find it that much harder to locate come May, when Palace fans are once again chewing their fingernails down to the quick with anxiety as they dice with relegation again. After they've actually had to play the decent teams in the league, not the perennially crap ones who are about to sack their managers, and when Pardew's European ambitions are once again reduced to booking a two for one ticket on the Dover-Calais ferry (with six free bottles of Le Piat D'Or per couple per crossing).

So let's leave it be and enjoy it later down the line.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

I think we took more to our last away game... in fact we did as I was there...We also get more than you at home I believe... Worst in the league? wouldn't be if we were in the Premier would it?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Pathetic. Where were this lot when they were losing every week, they fluke a couple of lucky wins against similar dross and they are all over here. Weirdos.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Bin them all off. Boring as hell, coming on here gloating when they win and then disappear for weeks on end when they can't muster a win.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
...we're 7th in the league! :clap::clap::clap:

The majority of you deluded people had us down as relegation fodder but the truth is we are very good side this season. Benteke...you said he was useless...a waste of money...but in reality he is an absolute beast of a player! Today's win without Zaha, Remy, Souare and Dann, it shows the strength we have in depth. This is honestly the strongest Palace team in 20 years :wave:
Get a life perhaps?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I've intervened twice. It's down to Albion fans to have a go back or just let it sink to oblivion.

Or ask you to ban them ???

Mod edit: user infracted and thread ban issued. Checking your profile, I note you have 26 active infraction points, which should have generated an auto ban, but didn't. Don't worry though - I'll do it manually. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Exactly this. Palace couldn't have handpicked an easier start even including Spurs away (which they lost) They'll have a few tougher games soon enough
Unlike the championship there's no gimmes or easy games in the premier league .

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bin them all off. Boring as hell, coming on here gloating when they win and then disappear for weeks on end when they can't muster a win.

The ones on this thread have been banned, yes.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just watched the highlights. Appeared to just about scrape past a shitehouse team that look nailed on relegation certs - this after going two down, and with your first a lucky deflection. Fair play to you for the gloat though, well done. Now **** off.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Or ask you to ban them ???

No need to have to be asked. If you can't see that it's unacceptable for a Pakace fan to start this thread, or to post on it criticising action taken against the OP, there's nothing more to say. Just ask yourself whether such a thread would be acceptable on the main board of the BBS if posted by an Albion fan. We both know the answer.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Unlike the championship there's no gimmes or easy games in the premier league .

There was until two weeks ago, when you had your run of matches against the cannon fodder. It was called "Crystal Palace away".

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The trolls are loving this. You are all still going on about them! Calm down all, ignore them and let the mods do their duties! Oh sorry Edna..............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here