Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2017/18 How many games did you attend?

How many competitive games did you attend this season?

• Total voters

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
just the one game for me.. Swansea away.. The risk of booking flights and not getting tickets stopped me from trying to get a home game. Flights, plus hotel, plus tickets, etc. mean I cant do it too often.. Although will try next season..
I dont think I actually missed listening to or watching a game though, as I managed pretty much every one via player or the internet/ TV.

Last edited:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
You couldn't get Bournemouth tickets in the cup but were fine for all the London away games? How does that work?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The Bournemouth games only had 1200 or so away tickets available and i missed out on the top level of points required to purchase for these games by 1 loyalty point (really shouldn't have paid on the gate away at Hull the season before) so couldn't buy in the first wave of purchases for these 2 games this season (which i believe sold out on day 1 or if there were any carried over, it was a very small amount that went very quickly, and due to work, i couldn't get online anyway to try to buy when they initially went on sale to the 2nd points tier, limiting me to only being able to get on around mid day which meant they were sold out)

All other games i was in the top tier for tickets so able to buy them on the day they went on sale

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

moved to new Zealand end of 2016.... great timing

only missed a couple on tv though which involved no beers and up at 2am sunday morning

Don't you have the equivalent of Sky+ down there, Dan? We missed you in West Upper :cheers:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
i watch the games through IPTV . usually Canadian coverage so haven't quite mastered how to record it yet. Trying to think who you are now lol

I sit next to Alick, 2 along from Dunc. :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here