Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What's your 'Status' regarding Coventry tickets?

What are you doing?

• I have already purchased my ticket

Votes: 157 58.1%
  • I intend to go, but I've just not got round to it

Votes: 29 10.7%
  • I'm waiting for the Upper Tiers to open

Votes: 51 18.9%
  • I am not able / intending to go

Votes: 33 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wouldn't be totally surprised if they open WSU to Albion, and ESU to Coventry ( as well as the South Stand ).

Don't really begrudge Tony selling as many tickets as he can.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In the frustrating situation that I am manager of a local footie side, but at this time of year there's always a decent chance of games being called off with pitches in a right state. With my ST this isn't a problem, but it is when it's a game you need to buy a ticket for.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Waiting for my brother to confirm if he can come to the game or not. I'll be going regardless.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
But some seats are more good than others, otherwise for league games matchday tickets and ST would all be priced the same. Also there would be an even distribution of tickets sold for games like Coventry. However the WSL sections either side of the halfway line sold out quickly indeed when other areas had only sold a few seats.

'Good' is very subjective though..............I know loads of people in WSU that would never want to swap for lower tier for example, but I prefer lower (and it's nothing to do with the stairs either).

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
ST in WSU. It's my wife's birthday that weekend. It would be rude not to spend the day with her, so I bought her a ticket too (her first match since 2011).
I have bought 2 tickets in ESL so that we can admire the West stand for a change. Hopefully it will be full.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
My usual seat in the North Stand.

Sounds like I may have some new faces around me, with all the WSU slumming it in the North.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wouldn't be totally surprised if they open WSU to Albion, and ESU to Coventry ( as well as the South Stand ).

Don't really begrudge Tony selling as many tickets as he can.

That won't happen. You have to have segregation.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Poll To Follow.

I see many people are 'waiting for the Upper tiers to open' for this one, but I wonder what the relative percentages are?

Still waiting for the 7th so I can buy with my "previous history" I relinquished my season ticket when I moved to Ireland in Dec 2015, couldn't settle there so returned six months later and since have been able to attend only selective games I can afford to go to, the bronze membership is an expense I cannot justify so can only buy when on open sale, sad as it is I will have to wait until the current popularity is diminished and season tickets become more readily available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here