Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Ofishical [MERGED] Match day thread Wolves Vs Brighton***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stockdale, Calderon, Dunk, Halford, J Bennett; Bruno, Holla, Forster-Caskey; March, Bent, Teixeira.
Only 4 loanees?
Blimey I don't want to slit my wrists, yet.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ince dropped again and surprisingly JFC yet again plays. Clueless.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Texeira and JFC ..... never mind. Hopefully will prove me wrong at last

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Finally! I think Sami read my posts on his tactical ineptitude earlier in the week. A proper five man midfield of technical players who all can pass the ball. We might just win today.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 8s8 seconds ago

#bhafc Stockdale; Calderon, Halford, Dunk; J. Bennett; Holla; Bruno, JFC; Teixeira, Bent, March.

Can't believe that Ince is still unable to get into our midfield, easily our best player against Derby and not played since. We have got to hope that Holla has his mojo back or we are looking at thumping today with JFC,Texiera and Bruno in midfield. How lightweight is that. Hope he proves me wrong, but I doubt it. Maybe if we lose 6-0 he WILL be sacked. I would take that result if he goes and that is our only chance if we are to get out of this mess.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Can't believe that Ince is still unable to get into our midfield, easily our best player against Derby and not played since. We have got to hope that Holla has his mojo back or we are looking at thumping today with JFC,Texiera and Bruno in midfield. How lightweight is that. Hope he proves me wrong, but I doubt it. Maybe if we lose 6-0 he WILL be sacked. I would take that result if he goes and that is our only chance if we are to get out of this mess.
Pathetic. Wanting us to get beat heavily if it means he gets sacked, unbelievable.

I'm fairly positive after seeing the team, only me I guess.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

We could well be swamped in midfield with only Holla not being outmuscled by the opposition.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Pathetic. Wanting us to get beat heavily if it means he gets sacked, unbelievable.

I'm fairly positive after seeing the team, only me I guess.
alw

half full here
he has to get it right sometime ..........trouble is how many combinations does he need

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Hope not he is awful in any position other than CB. I would hope if it is Bruno in midfield it would be Calderon at right back.

If we try and play a high line Calderon is very vulnerable to to the winger and overlapping full-back.

Wolves (by stats) play mainly on the right hand side. Just like us. This means that a space may appear on the left, most likely exploited by an overlapping full back. I don't like the look of the team at all. Elliott Bennett not in the squad at all.

It might work. Depends how good Wolves are. Without Bruno playing at right back, I would want a right winger with pace.

Bruno might work. He is comfortable on the ball. Alas, every time Bruno has played in midfield before it has gone pear-shaped. Or is that every time he has not played right back?

Kenny Jackett is quite adept at identifying weaknesses. But Wolves are a passing team (often in their own half) and at home should try and concentrate on playing their own game.

Teixeira needs to improve his game. He gets dispossessed too often, makes poor passes, can't get the ball back, and his control lets him down. On the plus side, he is the natural replacement for Lualua, might find that extra space which could give sight of goal or an opportunity for an assist. Not too hopeful though.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
alw

half full here
he has to get it right sometime ..........trouble is how many combinations does he need

Even with a bad golf swing it is still possible to hit a few blinding shots - can give the false impression that you are good or getting better, but the handicap doesn't fall with a bad swing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here