Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which striker would you like to see the club bring in?? For me, Benjamin Moukandjo

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I think Judge is out for most of the season with a broken leg.

Depending on when he is fit, i'd love him here. By reading some articles it seems that he's still a few months away from the first team so I would guess that the club might check his progress in Jan.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Leonardo Pavoletti, 27y/o Italian forward. Scored 14 goals in Serie A last season, and has over 100 career goals. Did join Genoa for €4m last summer though, so would probably cost a pretty penny.

Hakim Ziyech, 23y/o forward for Twente. 19 goals last season, 45 in 117 in his career. Recently got his first cap for Morocco.

Markus Henriksen, 24y/o Norwiegan attacking midfielder (very much in the Pritchard #10 mould). 13 goals last season for AZ Alkmaar, 54 in 240-odd appearances. Only has a year left on his contract.

We have a terrible record with Eredivisie players, so I'll steer clear of the latter two. Don't know anything about Pavoletti though

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Depending on when he is fit, i'd love him here. By reading some articles it seems that he's still a few months away from the first team so I would guess that the club might check his progress in Jan.

Judge is a tremendous player, but an impossibility for a few reasons including but not limited to:

- Owner rivalry
- Deal would be hijacked
- He has a long term injury
- Upfront fee

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I asked about Jermain Beckford as he may be a short term fix to get us promoted. Once in the Premier we shall need to strengthen anyway as the vast majority wouldnt be good enough. It was a suggestion of a means to an end.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I asked about Jermain Beckford as he may be a short term fix to get us promoted. Once in the Premier we shall need to strengthen anyway as the vast majority wouldnt be good enough. It was a suggestion of a means to an end.

Jermain Beckford couldn't even get in the Preston team.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Absolutely love a BBBW thread!
Always guaranteed lunatic player suggestions and a conversation that could lead anywhere. :lolol:
Keep 'em coming!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
For me, Ashley Barnes. Was ridiculous shoot-in-foot to let him go in the first place, Club reaps what it sows in valuing real estate over retaining players who will get them where they need to be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here