Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

black and volt

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
this is getting silly-why not wear the blue and white stripes - or even thge third kit (is that still around?)

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/brighton-hove-albion-black-and-volt-3225851.aspx

(from later in the thread-)
my point (and probably not well thought out or articulated) was really about the mixing of the kits, and the number of kits there are. We have 3 kits, home, away, and a third kit in case of clashes like this one. So at what point does the third kit get used, if the team will mix last seasons kit with this rather than wear it- i already stated that I had forgotten about the white backs on the home kit

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
i'd forgotten the white back, but surely the players can figure out who the oposition is by shirts!

Lets get rid of away shirts entirely then - the players should know who is on their team and who isn't...

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
i'd forgotten the white back, but surely the players can figure out who the oposition is by shirts!
It's a white shirt against a shirt with a white back...And they wear black shorts so we've switched ours. I literally don't understand what you're complaining about, it's just common sense.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I reckon the red shirt with the volt shorts would look pretty cool.

peterward-red.jpg

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
It's a white shirt against a shirt with a white back...And they wear black shorts so we've switched ours. I literally don't understand what you're complaining about, it's just common sense.

my point (and probably not well thought out or articulated) was really about the mixing of the kits, and the number of kits there are. We have 3 kits, home, away, and a third kit in case of clashes like this one. So at what point does the third kit get used, if the team will mix last seasons kit with this rather than wear it- i already stated that I had forgotten about the white backs on the home kit

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

Red wasn't too great in the delights of Welsh weather last year.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Newcastle, as mentioned above.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011

You sound like someone who's never played football in their life and has no idea what they are talking about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here