Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season long BETTING

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Fair enough. Still think both Duffy and Dunk have at least a couple of goals in them each. Can see us chasing a lot of games and sending them up for corners/free kicks.

I requested a couple of others:

Hemed 5.5-6.5
Baldock 4-4.75
Gross 1.5-2
March 1.75-2.5

I think I'll buy AK, Gross and March. Guess I better put my money where my mouth is now with regards to Dunk and Duffy as well.

Good call. I'd go with those three too. Thanks for the guidance on the others. I agree with all your comments apart from re Deeney. Even if he does take their pens, I doubt he'll be on the pitch for all of them, and I really do think he'll struggle to get into double figures even if he was played regularly: he's a good player, but isn't an out-and-out striker, and most managers play just one up-top, whereas he's best suited to playing in a front two.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Good call. I'd go with those three too. Thanks for the guidance on the others. I agree with all your comments apart from re Deeney. Even if he does take their pens, I doubt he'll be on the pitch for all of them, and I really do think he'll struggle to get into double figures even if he was played regularly: he's a good player, but isn't an out-and-out striker, and most managers play just one up-top, whereas he's best suited to playing in a front two.

:thumbsup:

Be boring if we agreed on everything. Deeney got 10 on the dot last season and 13 before so it strikes me as a bit of a coin toss. To be honest I thought he was a bit more prolific than that. He seemed to score a lot of the time when I've watched them.

Lets bounce the thread at the end of the season and we'll see.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fair enough. Still think both Duffy and Dunk have at least a couple of goals in them each. Can see us chasing a lot of games and sending them up for corners/free kicks.

I requested a couple of others:

Hemed 5.5-6.5
Baldock 4-4.75
Gross 1.5-2
March 1.75-2.5

I think I'll buy AK, Gross and March. Guess I better put my money where my mouth is now with regards to Dunk and Duffy as well.

100% buy Groß at that spread.

He's a penalty taker, should we get one when Hemed (quite likely) and Murray not be on the pitch. He takes free kicks too. TBH with the spread starting at 1.5, he's only really got to score ONE goal for you to relax and see where it takes you, innit.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Cards on the table then chaps. Any season-long accas?

The four leagues?

I've BOTTLED League Two, and added the Conference instead, as just couldn't see an obvious choice in the fourth tier.

Chelsea
Middlesbrough
Blackburn
Tranmere

£5 returns £1,950.00

Planning on using my winnings to visit younger brother in the States.

looking forward to the trip [emoji106]
What's the best site to do this on?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Spurs
Fulham
Portsmouth
Luton
4311/1

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Arsenal (No Champs Lge could be the difference?)
Villa
Bradford (Steady club, narrowly missed out and good sustainable business model, could see then push on)
Luton

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
I'm in. £5 e/w Acca @ 1552/1.

Man City
Middlesbrough
Wigan
Luton.

Very early days I know but my Acca is currently running at 167/1 on B365 against the 1552/1 when placed... they've not been offering any cash out option though since placed. Anyone else placed with B365 and not seeing any cash out offers yet??

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Very well done to anyone who bought Pascal Gross and Solly March goals. Rare to get blunders of that magnitude from the spread market makers - hope some Albion fans have cashed in.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Very early days I know but my Acca is currently running at 167/1 on B365 against the 1552/1 when placed... they've not been offering any cash out option though since placed. Anyone else placed with B365 and not seeing any cash out offers yet??

Mate they will not even entertain a cash out in September for this kind of acca, no chance.

Maybe February / March if you are still in with a sniff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here