Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Now officially under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

It seems Twitter is well advanced of the general media on this ginger tool. There is some very interesting stuff being posted by:

Claude Taylor
Louise Mensch
Baba Yaga - hacker
Actual Jester - hacker
Eric Garland
John Schindler
Tom Nichols
Scott Dworkin
Sarah Smith
Keith Olbermann

For those interested in politics/history, I'm fairly sure this will be a great deal bigger than Watergate.

Mensch, Garland and Olbermann are all snake-oil selling idiots

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Meh, Bill Clinton was impeached for obstruction of Justice and perjured himself in front of the whole world and nothing happened.

I believe there's an ever so slight difference between being impeached by the House of Representatives for refusing to admit you had illicit sex with your secretary and what the Department of Justice is lining up for a President who's refusing to admit he's had illicit sex with the enemy.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Steve Bannon now being investigated for Obstruction of Justice. Sources alleging he physically threatened female White House staff. What a lovely set of scumbags this administration is.

#draintheswamp

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Trumps referendum took place last night in Georgia and South Carolina, it was seen to be MASSIVE for Trump, over 20 million dollars was spent by out of state interests on the democrat campaign compared to the 3-4 million by the Republican lady. If the GOP lost (and it was polled to be so), it would be a huge blow to DT and a sign that he is up shit creek and rather paddleless.

The GOP won. Both elections. Despite record breaking amounts of spending. When are they going to learn that "I hate Trump" is a shit platform.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The GOP won. Both elections. Despite record breaking amounts of spending. When are they going to learn that "I hate Trump" is a shit platform.

Trump's going to jail. Along with most of his inner circle. And most of his adult children.

The good guys will prevail.

Obama+FBI_comey.jpg

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Trumps referendum took place last night in Georgia and South Carolina, it was seen to be MASSIVE for Trump, over 20 million dollars was spent by out of state interests on the democrat campaign compared to the 3-4 million by the Republican lady. If the GOP lost (and it was polled to be so), it would be a huge blow to DT and a sign that he is up shit creek and rather paddleless.

Your figures on the spending are way off: http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2017/06/19/the-race-for-georgias-6th-district-now-costs-more-than-50m/ The spending by both sides was a lot more and a lot closer from each side than you suggest. Ossoff for the Democrats did set records for the amount he was able to raise in the time available.

The polling was very close throughout the race, but a late bounce predicted a Republican win.

South Carolina was never expected to be in play and although the Democrats will be very disappointed to have got so close and lost the Georgia 06 seat, it was about 70th most likely take for the Democrats. I think they need only 23 to take control at the mid terms.

The Georgia campaign was not run as a referendum on Trump. The Democrat ran on local issues, not on 'I hate Trump.' Neither candidate actually spoke of him a lot. The Republican did say he tweets too much.

The GOP will be a lot more nervous about the results than your post suggests. If things are this close in unlikely districts before they smuggle their health care bill through without admitting what is in it, they could very well be toast come the mid terms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here