Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very O/T: Will they ever learn! (Moyes for Palace)

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
It seems so typical of Palace's fans that a mere 2% would choose Roy Hodgson, all buying into the media image of him as a failure because he didn't make England world beaters; ignoring that he got WBA to their highest league position for years and Fulham to a European final without breaking the bank. He is like Hughton, a very professional manager and a modest and intelligent man that a club of Palace's size would be extremely lucky to have.

"NO!" "Boring! Want shiny fing! Palace is massif club wot has to ave massiv mangerer. Him only mangedd Englund and Imter Mulan."

I really hope he doesn't go there. He would make them as good as they can be and he is a man I don't want to dislike.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It seems so typical of Palace's fans that a mere 2% would choose Roy Hodgson, all buying into the media image of him as a failure because he didn't make England world beaters; ignoring that he got WBA to their highest league position for years and Fulham to a European final without breaking the bank. He is like Hughton, a very professional manager and a modest and intelligent man that a club of Palace's size would be extremely lucky to have.

"NO!" "Boring! Want shiny fing! Palace is massif club wot has to ave massiv mangerer. Him only mangedd Englund and Imter Mulan."

I really hope he doesn't go there. He would make them as good as they can be and he is a man I don't want to dislike.

The man's 70 years of age .
Roy's a lovely fella, but managing England destroyed him.
Surely he doesn't need the pressure of managing now ?

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
16% now

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here