Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
C9YcNNLXkAAz323.jpg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Ah OK. We definitely had a Hartlepool troll around that time who kicked up a homophobic shitstorm. Thought it was Jamie, but I stand corrected (said the man in the orthopaedic shoes). :thumbsup:

Plymouth played Hartlepools last game last season they were all dressed up and having fun, nothing wrong with that, but they really were the oddest, backward bunch of mongs I have ever seen, and I have been to a lot of away games over the years.
Full credit to them for supporting their club in the lower leagues but as I was watching our game against Boro on a pub TV drunk, they latched on that I was a Brighton fan and I got pelters from about 60 of them.
The other stuff they were getting up to was just backward, I have been to Hartlepools as well, chuffing 'orrible place.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I've seen you post these. How are they worked out?

It uses the 'expected goals' model from experimental 3-6-1, he posts them on his Twitter feed. That number represents the number of goals the team should have scored, based on chances, the quality of those chances, etc

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've seen you post these. How are they worked out?
I assume it's an extrapolation of the first half going forward.

Basically Preston did very little in the first half so we should expect too much in the second.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here