Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk vs Gibson

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Nobody's hounding anyone,would think the club will quietly move him along and hopefully recoup some of the money we spent last summer,real shame as I think he would have been a great club captain,unfortunately his views,which he is perfectly entitled to ,surely don't reflect that of the club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What?? Duffy tweeted something which resulted in a thread on NSC where people had different views and the club will move him on because of that. Nonsense.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I assume that people are on about his tweet re Martin McGuinness. I dont agree with his view and think that he is wrong and ill advised to voice it but but he is entitled to a view.
So he was wrong and ill advised to voice his views because they don't agree with yours.

Stay classy.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Have I missed something - why do we need a replacement for Duffy? Was there an official decision to hound him out of the club?

Definitely, if you read some posts on the othet thread. :facepalm:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Nobody's hounding anyone,would think the club will quietly move him along and hopefully recoup some of the money we spent last summer,real shame as I think he would have been a great club captain,unfortunately his views,which he is perfectly entitled to ,surely don't reflect that of the club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could you please provide me with a list of the political views of our club? What's the line on Brexit?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I would actually say Alfie Mawson has moved in front of Dunk.
Playing regularly for Swansea and scoring goals in his debut season in the Premier League.
Dunk is long way off from being called up, until he's played 20 games in the Prem, he will not be under consideration imho.

Craig Dawson as well I would imagine.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Not sure on the club's official stance on Brexit,surely though we will not be have a minutes applause for a mass murderer?
I won't be joining in if there is,that's for sure.

Were you under the impression that such a thing was planned?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Were you under the impression that such a thing was planned?

I certainly hope not,I wouldn't be able to control my outrage,would cancel my season ticket in disgust.
Point I'm trying to make is that surely the club distance itself from the nauseating views expressed by one of its players,most practical way of doing so would be to sell the player in the summer .
A lot of Brightonians lives were torn apart after the bombings.

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
I certainly hope not,I wouldn't be able to control my outrage,would cancel my season ticket in disgust.
Point I'm trying to make is that surely the club distance itself from the nauseating views expressed by one of its players,most practical way of doing so would be to sell the player in the summer .

IF we were to have a minuets applause on Saturday, surely it would be for the dead and injured from last weeks attack in London.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

The views are nauseating to you though that's your opinion. I think it maybe I'll advised to tweet it but then again his view wasn't manically controversial in terms of the content unless you wanted to read much more in to it. The club havnt made any comment on it and I doubt they will. He will be here playing for us either in the PL or Championship next season. I for one will be happy with that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here