Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

Mar 24, 2010
Tunbridge Wells
I only log on once a week or so, so please forgive me if I've missed a thread relevant to mine. With our apparent defence injuries, why wasn't Rohan Ince recalled before signing the Norwegian. Is he really not good enough or another reason?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I only log on once a week or so, so please forgive me if I've missed a thread relevant to mine. With our apparent defence injuries, why wasn't Rohan Ince recalled before signing the Norwegian. Is he really not good enough or another reason?

We aren't allowed to. Recall isn't permitted.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
From the reports I am getting back from Saints fans up here he is better than the Norwegian fella who didn't get near thier first team and was moved on asap!

Heard this earlier in the week - but as he didn't get anywhere near the first team, how do they know?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
From the reports I am getting back from Saints fans up here he is better than the Norwegian fella who didn't get near thier first team and was moved on asap!
Those Saints fans who watched both of them play enough to make a judgement as to who is better? Huh!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Forren was on the bench a few times for them. Also I don't know how knowledgeable a Southampton fan is likely to be on how good Rohan Ince is as a centre back when he's barely played there for 5 years and how that compares to someone most won't have ever seen play for their side at any level.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Forren was on the bench a few times for them. Also I don't know how knowledgeable a Southampton fan is likely to be on how good Rohan Ince is as a centre back when he's barely played there for 5 years and how that compares to someone most won't have ever seen play for their side at any level.

I never said they they saw Ince play! One of the guys who told me works for the club but he was there 4 years ago so who knows he may be a world beater now. I am only passing on what I have heard!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Suspect he's played his last game for us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here