Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trip to Krakow ... anyone been recently ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I went two years ago, loved it.

If you are into Vodka, go to "Wodka" just off the main square, tried about 10 different vodkas for about £7. ie 70p each. Was utterly wasted.

Wasted? Sounds like money well spent.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We're in Krakow now, love the place, so much to see, tons of history, great restaurants, really friendly people and so many pretty girls!

How's your Polish coming along? Or does 'everyone' speak English?

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Everyone speaks English so well. Haven't met anyone who doesn't so far. Aushwitz, Shindler factory and the tour of Kazimierz and the Ghetto will live on my mind forever.

Bombardier

NSC Patreon
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
If the Albion ever decide to play either of the two teams in Krakow (be it a friendly or preferably a European cup match) I would be the first to get his ticket. Cheap alcohol, great food, sights, attractive women and footy........................heaven! Please, please, please.

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
As well as places already mentioned, i'd highly recommend the Polish aviation museum if you have even a passing interest in military planes. It is out in the suburbs, a tram will get you to within 5 mins walk of it. Amazing variety of indoor and outdoor exhibits. https://goo.gl/maps/Amk7z

If you're into nice beer drink in House of Beer and Beer Gallery in the city centre and Omerta in Kazimierz. This is based on about 3 years ago so check Ratebeer for newer places. be sure to eat at one of the traditional Jewish restaurants in Kazimierz

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here