Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Swans v Saints

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think Saints deserve to go down because, given the squad they have, they have been utter crap this season. Wouldn't be that sad to see Swansea go down but having them up against Cardiff next year would be fun. Hughes did very little to improve my opinion of Saints with his pre-match interview. Claimed that all the pressure was on Swansea with a smugness you'd expect from someone who'd just won the Champions League before saving a family from a burning building. I've now kind of got over my anti-Southampton feelings (mostly crystallised during the Adkins years) but the way Hughes dealt with that interview gave me a pang of nostalgia and now I want them to lose 10-0 and go down.

That is the real conundrum with Southampton given the players they have the only reason they must be this poor is how they have been managed.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Seriously? How sites change....
OK, any link to an internet forum where they might post such things then?!

The site hasn't changed but the law regarding streams has, and we don't want to get Bozza or Nsc into bother.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Listening in to R5 Live from a hotel room as I'm away for work for a night. So glad we're not in this tensest of of battles. Would dearly love Southampton to go down. The most miserable, negative fans on the planet, a total pain to get to and the JOY of Hughes getting relegated twice. Plus Swansea will be an easy 6 points next season. Come on you Super Sheepshaggers.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It would be so good if Mark Hughes was to be involved in 2 relegations in the same season:bowdown:

A very poor reference on your CV

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As Alan Partridge said, this is moribund

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Are you mixing up lookalikes Clucas and Mawson?

Don't think so, the tall Korean appears to take all free kicks / corners or perhaps I am wrong ?

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Surely everyone would prefer a day out in Southampton (as awful as that sounds) rather than trudging all the way to (even more awful) Swansea next season? Come on the Saints.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
First half has indeed been shocking and both have made me realise what a good job we've done this year. Not sure if anyone else gives a toss and, given our last 2 fixtures, it's less than likely, but wouldn't it be nice to finish above Bournemouth and be the highest placed South coast team?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here