Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hopefully be a good stream.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
With the 2000 allocation selling out before Tier 2 kicked in there must be strong demand for this.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
There is certainly the demand for it I would have thought. Therefore bit surprised that there's been no comment from the club. "Yes", or "No". How hard can it be?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
There is certainly the demand for it I would have thought. Therefore bit surprised that there's been no comment from the club. "Yes", or "No". How hard can it be?
I only started this thread today, could do with someone with connections to put a word in..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Technically wasn't Villa the last beamback, not Brentford?

Although that was also a Sunday.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
IIRC the game away at Charlton beam back was a 3pm kick off on a Saturday. Either way I would be bothered to go just because it was Palace if it was a traditional rival like Portsmouth that would be different.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
IIRC the game away at Charlton beam back was a 3pm kick off on a Saturday. Either way I would be bothered to go just because it was Palace if it was a traditional rival like Portsmouth that would be different.

So you’d go to watch Palace or Charlton but not Portsmouth? Is it because they are not our traditional rival? If so, I don’t get your logic because Charlton are not a traditional rival either?

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I really enjoyed the Charlton beamback which was the last one I went to, I'd be up for this one if I could get into one of the lounges.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't think so as one stipulation is that both clubs have to agree on it.
Can't expect those tossers to do anything gentlemanly like that.
It has to be agreed with both clubs.
Presumably they'd like similar for future games down here, so it would make sense for them to agree with each other.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Either way I would be bothered to go just because it was Palace if it was a traditional rival like Portsmouth that would be different.
Like Portsmouth? Can you name me all the other traditional rivals please, just so I know.

Does anyone who supports Portsmouth know that a Brighton fan thinks they're our rivals?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
sorry I missed out the nt of wouldnt as I wouldnt be bothered to go to watch us v Palace but I would if it was against our traditional rivals Portsmouth. I do not rate Palace as our true rivals despite many on here thinking so.

So you rate Portsmouth as traditional rivals even though we have hardly ever played them whereas we've played Palace IIRC about twice as much over the years?

In fact I just checked and we played Pompey 43 times as opposed to Palace's 98 times. Pompey are hardly a rival, especially as they have proper rivals in any case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here