Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leo Ulloa [IS BACK]

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ulloa has played 19 minutes as sub this season. That'll work.

What do you expect when Leicester's forward line is Vardy, Mahrez with Okazaki as first sub and £30mill Slimani as second sub?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Napper;8305050[B said:
]Is that the real Peter O Rourke. Normally spot on ![/B]

Hope its true, if only for that song !!

He would gets us 5 or 6 goals

Not these days, alas. He not as reliable as he once was.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
With the possible distraction that one of our strikers faces it would make sense to me. And we dont have the possible attitude issus with some loans, you know he would try

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My points is his sharpness and age, 4 seasons with reduced game time year by year is not going to help, whatever the cause.

The guy's 31 and a half today, so 2 and a half year's younger than Murray. He's played in over 100 games for Leicester.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He broke the story that we'd signed Dembele didn't he (or we were about to) and then Sky had to retract ?

When he was with Sky he was a really trusted source. I think he may be freelance now and he's very much off the trusted list.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ok, you win.

All together now

"Who's that man from Argentina...........?"

LOL! I'm an accountant - you don't want to get on the wrong side of the tax man and you don't want to miss 31st January deadline.

If we get relegated it won't be because we brought Leo Ulloa in mid-season, but it might just be the reason we stay up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here