Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansea v Liverpool tonight

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Loooooooool. We are so ****ed. Swansea, Stoke, West Brom on the up, Southampton picking up points, Bournemouth, West Ham, Palace cruising off into the distance. Newcastle, Huddersfield and ourselves spiralling back to the Championship.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Can we have just a slice of the luck these other teams keep on getting?

I think you'll find Swansea created most of their luck.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hopefully our players have been watching this game tonight, only to give them that extra incentive to get us the feck away from the danger area.
Five Live predicting it going down to the last day, with possible 8 clubs battling for the best relegation battle yet!

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Tonight's result is largely irrelevant to that fact as we still have Swansea to play at home and should be winning against a side like that, but yes we will probably go down.

How's it largely irrelevant? Whatever the result in our game, they've just got three extra points nobody (bar Bozza) was expecting. It's ENTIRELY relevant.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Un****ingbelievable! How do the scousers go from playing so well against Citeh and then this!

It's what they do best.... inconsistency.

Usually that's hilarious. Tonight, it's a real kick in the teeth for us.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Hopefully our players have been watching this game tonight, only to give them that extra incentive to get us the feck away from the danger area.
Five Live predicting it going down to the last day, with possible 8 clubs battling for the best relegation battle yet!

You can bet Liverpool wouldn’t be as shit as they were tonight if that happens. *****.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
No. We need to make one of those games go our way!

So, goes to show that high energy, close them down, try to win tactics can pay off.

I'd argue that tonight was much more a case of Liverpool being off colour than Swansea playing out of their skins.

I look back to the Man Utd deflection and the Everton penalty. On another day, rub of the green and Mike Dean's spectacles and we're laughing.

If it had been us, Firmino's header would have gone in.

That said, you're right. Let's make our own luck.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here