Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Stephens' appeal [Update: appeal rejected, 3 game ban stands]

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Time to stop moaning over your keyboards
If you feel as angry about this as the vast majority are then let's all vent our anger with the most passionate night in history at the Amex on Monday, create a siege mentality a hostile environment time to step up to the plate Albion fans
YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU
Why wait til Monday! I'm getting my ticket for Friday night. Abuse aplenty at the FA and a nice banner to boot. Thoughts on what it should say?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Sure they could overturn it, as it never was a red in the first place. They know that, we all know that. But they deliberately went against what they know is correct for some reason. If that is not suspicious what is!?

Except, as I say, they probably couldn't. It's not like the FA to admit a massive cock-up in the richest game of football ever. Talk of bribes and stuff just makes us look like we're clutching at straw conspiracy theorists. Let's not go down to that level.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I've decided I'm going to make my feelings clear after we secure promotion at Wembley, their offices are at HQ arnt they?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Loud song about Mike Dean for the benefit of Sky on Monday ?

Not telling you how this was sent or from what device [emoji867]

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Not surprised. The one positive is the decision has come early enough for the remaining squad to properly prepare for Friday.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Is there a written report from the FA?

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Discovered about something else on Twitter: David Elleray, chairman of The FA Referees’ Committee ..
Hardly inspires confidence. Not that there's any left in that unaccountable lot after that fiasco.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Not surprised. Deeply frustrated. Need this sense of seething injustice to galvanise the club and the fans. Let's turn The Amex into a cauldron on Monday.

Grrr!

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Do you think we should advice SW that you cant go for a ball or lift your boots of the ground or do we keep it to ourselves as our joker !

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I can only imagine the glee at FA HQ when they received lil ole Brightons Dale Stephens red card appeal paperwork .

Dancing_Chimps.gif

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Time to stop moaning over your keyboards
If you feel as angry about this as the vast majority are then let's all vent our anger with the most passionate night in history at the Amex on Monday, create a siege mentality a hostile environment time to step up to the plate Albion fans
YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU

This. Well said [MENTION=22252]T soprano[/MENTION]

We've been wronged. It's happened to others before us. Let's move on.

Talk of conspiracy is ridiculous. It is football life that has happened.

Burnley and Boro are up. They had great seasons and did everything asked of them to be where they are. It was close. Ever so close.

You get what you deserve by fighting for it. Now let us fight.

Let's fight for our team, for our club, for Brighton. Let's fight by turning up en masse on Friday and Monday and by getting behind the team.

Let's fight through the noise we can make. Let's make that noise about every player on the pitch. Let's let them know that we have faith in them. Our noise should be about them, nobody else.

YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Do you think we should advice SW that you cant go for a ball or lift your boots of the ground or do we keep it to ourselves as our joker !

Spineless has beens. Apparently they know something that every ex pro doesn't. Completely predictable . I am starting to lose faith in the game when Morons like that are in charge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here