Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brewdog Brighton - it's happening - it's here!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If you guys like the punk IPA and are into home brewing, try the Festival Razorback IPA. Remarkably similar in my opinion. Just brewed my 4th batch of 23L!

23 litres? All round yours tonight!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just read about it. Interesting move. The price they're selling at means mine are now worth 17 times what I paid. That's some growth.

Impressive growth, as you say. Looks like that's all set to continue seeing as how they're looking to build an Asian brewery to service their Asian (and particularly Chinese) market. Fingers crossed your stake doesn't get diluted too much. I only bought a few shares at Equity Punk IV tranche. Not expecting anything much back, but good to support an Aberdeenshire business. Oh, and get 10% off beers at the Brewdog bar. That's good also :cheers:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Impressive growth, as you say. Looks like that's all set to continue seeing as how they're looking to build an Asian brewery to service their Asian (and particularly Chinese) market. Fingers crossed your stake doesn't get diluted too much. I only bought a few shares at Equity Punk IV tranche. Not expecting anything much back, but good to support an Aberdeenshire business. Oh, and get 10% off beers at the Brewdog bar. That's good also :cheers:

I invested in EP2 and like you wasn't expecting much or anything back. Did it mainly as a fan and for fun but also the perks were good. My shares have been diluted a couple of times already but the value has increased i.e. I have less share of a much bigger pie. I'm happy for them to carry on growing and would be quite happy to see a world where there's Punk IPA on every corner; it's a truly amazing beer which is changing attitudes.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I have to say, I keep trying but IPA still just tastes like soap .

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have to say, I keep trying but IPA still just tastes like soap .

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

It's bloody nice soap though....don't you think?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Jul 7, 2003
I invested in EP2 and like you wasn't expecting much or anything back. Did it mainly as a fan and for fun but also the perks were good. My shares have been diluted a couple of times already but the value has increased i.e. I have less share of a much bigger pie. I'm happy for them to carry on growing and would be quite happy to see a world where there's Punk IPA on every corner; it's a truly amazing beer which is changing attitudes.

Of all the Brewdog beers, the one I hear the most compliments about is Jet Black Heart. Every stout drinker I have got to try this has been really impressed with how smooth it is and the flavour.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Of all the Brewdog beers, the one I hear the most compliments about is Jet Black Heart. Every stout drinker I have got to try this has been really impressed with how smooth it is and the flavour.

Very much this. Wonderful stuff. And if I'm feeling less like the heavy stuff then Dead Pony Club is damn fine.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

True. I had this on nitro keg a few weeks back and it's even smoother. Lovely stuff.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
I bet you enjoy a pint of Fosters or Carling :wink:

I love IPA's but I know you [MENTION=27125]Wrong-Direction[/MENTION] means. I had a bottle of a Weird Beard Brew Sorachi Faceplant. Found out the hard way that Sorachi Ace is one of the hops that gives a soapy taste and horrible mouth feel. There's so many IPA's with different hop combinations I'm certain there must be one that that tickles your fancy. I picked up a growler of Thornbridge Jaipur for tonight. Lovely!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I love IPA's but I know you [MENTION=27125]Wrong-Direction[/MENTION] means. I had a bottle of a Weird Beard Brew Sorachi Faceplant. Found out the hard way that Sorachi Ace is one of the hops that gives a soapy taste and horrible mouth feel. There's so many IPA's with different hop combinations I'm certain there must be one that that tickles your fancy. I picked up a growler of Thornbridge Jaipur for tonight. Lovely!

Jaipur is a fine beer. I had a double IPA version when I was in Sheffield last season. Now that was special.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here