Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Obviously thought the Sidwell song applied to him

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This has really fecking annoyed me, typical of this shitty rag to release this today.
It's all about the Albion today not Duffy. :angry:

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
To be honest I don't think this is anyone's business. I hate that papers like the sun run a story on it, it's not news, there's no public interest in this.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Obviously thought the Sidwell song applied to him

Oh Shane Duffy you were the shag of her life
Oh Shane Duffy you didn't tell your wife
I want champagne and vodka tooooooo

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To be honest I don't think this is anyone's business. I hate that papers like the sun run a story on it, it's not news, there's no public interest in this.

and yet here we all are clicking on the link and discussing the article.

Like all the hoolie threads on here, 5 comments 2649 views.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Complete non-story. I've got no interest in his sordid private life, nor indeed in his (unsurprising) political views. The only (slightly) amusing part of it is his apparent surprise and indignation when the woman hadn't heard of him and he had to get her to google him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Nobody outside of Brighton or this forum will be even remotely interested in this story. You can see from the photos her desperation and what she had planned. He is an idiot for doing this but will be getting enough of an ear bashing at home to learn his lesson. As for the suggestions about him never playing for again I would say close this thread and go back to the coffee and daily mail.

Nothing story and look forward to having duffy back for the premier league

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Complete non-story. I've got no interest in his sordid private life, nor indeed in his (unsurprising) political views. The only (slightly) amusing part of it is his apparent surprise and indignation when the woman hadn't heard of him and he had to get her to google him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a sad and sordid story but that line is simply embarrassing.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
and yet here we all are clicking on the link and discussing the article.

Like all the hoolie threads on here, 5 comments 2649 views.

In fairness the thread is called "Shane Duffy" and the first post is "up to no good". There's not a lot of info to work out what it's about until you click the link. But it isn't anyone else's business and if we keep using this thread to discuss his private life then yes we are doing the same thing the Sun is doing, which is a quote you never want to have to apply to yourself.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Indeed. You can almost see the £££ signs in her eyes in those photos. I wonder how long it took her to contact the papers. I think I agree with Duffy's girlfriend's description of her.

I think she would do better aiming the ''whore and liar'' accusation at Shane Duffy himself. After all, Shane is the one that comes home to her every night. Except for that night obviously !

That said I do agree with the part of your post about the ''£££ signs in her eyes in those photos''

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
This has really fecking annoyed me, typical of this shitty rag to release this today.
It's all about the Albion today not Duffy. :angry:

Duffy playing away from home is his business. The illustrated details being published today of all days has angered me - I don't want to see him in an Albion shirt ever again. Today IS all about the Albion, not Duffy. Just mho.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Whatever the opinions on him or the story, the fact is we are part of the Premier League rat race now and all that money & fame comes with a price.

D

Deleted member 22389

Going to be a lot more of this now we have reached the promised land.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here