Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anti-Social Behaviour at Fulham Game

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
:tosser:
At half time I saw a few Albion fans fighting amongst themselves on the concourse behind the stand.a few stewards and some of the guys mates kept them apart,nothing more than handbags really.

I was standing just behind this. If this is what they are referring to as anti social behaviour it's a bit over the top. No it's not nice, yes it was because of too much booze (probably) but it was just hand bags. Just a bit of pushing and shoving.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Well, like it or not, at Fulham, I and a number of other fans sitting behind a photographer, had our view obscured, we complained, the photographer turned and aimed the comment "f*****g que**s" toward us, I am not gay but took real offence to this remark, as did my wife, it is wrong, in any sense, when something is said to cause offence, it is wrong and it is unlawful, the reason people now feel safe to express their feelings is because there is now a law to protect them.
Homophobia is as wrong as racism, sexism and any other kind of prejudice, in whatever context is said, I am sure if a stranger in the street started hurling abuse at your partner in the street, you would have something to say about it

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well, like it or not, at Fulham, I and a number of other fans sitting behind a photographer, had our view obscured, we complained, the photographer turned and aimed the comment "f*****g que**s" toward us, I am not gay but took real offence to this remark, as did my wife, it is wrong, in any sense, when something is said to cause offence, it is wrong and it is unlawful, the reason people now feel safe to express their feelings is because there is now a law to protect them.
Homophobia is as wrong as racism, sexism and any other kind of prejudice, in whatever context is said, I am sure if a stranger in the street started hurling abuse at your partner in the street, you would have something to say about it

I hope you kicked off at him mate?

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex

So a member of the Fulham staff called Brighton fans "****ing queers" and Fulham have the cheek to say that Brighton fans were anti-social

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I was standing just behind this. If this is what they are referring to as anti social behaviour it's a bit over the top. No it's not nice, yes it was because of too much booze (probably) but it was just hand bags. Just a bit of pushing and shoving.

Bloke cut in front of the beer queue, someone confronted the guy who told him he shouldn't, said 'pusher in' then pushed the guy who had objected. The bloke who was boozed up and pushed in did have a powder like substance round his nose though. He probably doesn't even remember doing it!

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
EDIT: Nah, mustn't feed the trolls.

Thanks to most people who answered. Doesn't sound like any major trouble happened. That homophobic photographer sounded like an unpleasant character, though.

Jan 30, 2008
EDIT: Nah, mustn't feed the trolls.

Thanks to most people who answered. Doesn't sound like any major trouble happened. That homophobic photographer sounded like an unpleasant character, though.
major trouble , what was you expecting:facepalm:
regards
DR

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
So a member of the Fulham staff called Brighton fans "****ing queers" and Fulham have the cheek to say that Brighton fans were anti-social
Hold on, how do we know the photographer was a Fulham employee (s/he was probably an agency or press snapper) or that Fulham said Brighton fans were antisocial? There's no statement on the Fulham website about any anti-social behaviour.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I did and got a full apology from Fulham, offering all sorts of remuneration, I told them that the apology will suffice and a stern warning against said photographer,

I saw that. Wondered what the kerfuffle was about.

Interestingly, I was down by the left corner flag and half way through the game a TV camera setup in front of us. Stewards asked him to move along after I mentioned it to them. Wonder if your experience had any role in that now!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
An app for reporting bad behaviour,basically for snivelling grasses, what happpened to a bit of old fashioned screaming for a policeman .......

Is this a new. GRASS app. What the f@@@ is this world coming to

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I don't get the fuss... Don't behave like a pr!ck at football matches and you should be fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here