Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's time. We're going up.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Starting to get twitchy again. We are rubbish away, QPR are pretty good and wolves have won 5 in a row.

That's the nagging doubt I've been having too. However, I could equally well argue that we are overdue the rediscovery of our mojo on the road. The away support at Loftus Road is going to be immense and I'm one of the lucky so and sos with a golden ticket.

Let's do this.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I'm not even nearly excited.

For some here that is more evident than others

flaccid-penis.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Yesterday I was convinced that whilst not singing yet the fat lady was in the bath warming her voice up. Today I have the same conviction it all going to go wrong. Please someone reassure me that yesterday was the correct feeling!
Yesterday I decided not to shave until it was done, worried today I could soon be tripping over my beard.

Last edited:

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
This. Having been on the Huddersfield forum, pretty much to a man they are all accepting its over. They're far more busy looking over their shoulders than at us.
I doubt that's the case in the Huddersfield changing room.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
But of an understandable but silly thread. We CAN still mess this up. Stay calm. Celebrate if we go up.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well played Terriers. We go back to work
This. No harm done. It's as you were after that euphoric Saturday, only with one game fewer to play.

We owe QPR after last season. Charlie Austin played what felt like four games for them all of last season, comes on against us and scores twice in a game we had sewn up. Let's hope we can put that right tomorrow night.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
This. No harm done. It's as you were after that euphoric Saturday, only with one game fewer to play.

We owe QPR after last season. Charlie Austin played what felt like four games for them all of last season, comes on against us and scores twice in a game we had sewn up. Let's hope we can put that right tomorrow night.

Absolutely. Tomorrow key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yesterday I was convinced that whilst not singing yet the fat lady was in the bath warming her voice up. Today I have the same conviction it all going to go wrong. Please someone reassure me that yesterday was the correct feeling!
Yesterday I decided not to shave until it was done, worried today I could soon be tripping over my beard.

I suspect Bruno will have a shave when it's all over.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am nowhere near as convinced as the rest of you. Lucky you, being so confident. I can STILL see this going pear shaped.

We have ridden our luck in the last two games and have never really controlled the games. Now we have an away game against a decent team and our away form is pretty shit at the moment.

Newcastle are not going to fall away and Huddersfield will not feck off...

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I am nowhere near as convinced as the rest of you. Lucky you, being so confident. I can STILL see this going pear shaped.

We have ridden our luck in the last two games and have never really controlled the games. Now we have an away game against a decent team and our away form is pretty shit at the moment.

I'm in this club too. Plenty of drama to come yet.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Ridden our luck? Okay we didn't play our best, but neither Blackburn or Brum did enough to suggest we were lucky. If anything neither side forced us to get out of 2nd gear.

Win 3 of our last 6, and HField will need to win 6 draw 1 of their last 7. They've got 4 sways and play 3 teams with an outside chance of the playoffs. Think we need to show a bit more confidence in our side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here