Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough opinion of us

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Think most have it spot on. I don't think we can carry any more injuries and I can't see us winning any of the next two

The injuries bit I concur, but how m(any) are there in two?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I once respected 'Boro...however their fans appear nothing more than Sky Sports following zombies. I do hope they bugger it up now again like last year. How can you be that arrogant being from the NE?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
[tweet]673183054119223297[/tweet]

Twenty league games (and seven months) ago, we rocked up to the Riverside fresh from crawling across the safety line, on hands and knees.
We haven't been beaten since and have only fallen behind three times in that period.

Whereas, they're the same 3rd-best team they were last year.

Hope is all he has.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Do we really have to justify our team to these not very well informed weirdos who think just because they are from oop north they have a divine right to be better than anyone south of Blackpool ......I think not !!!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I like how you get 19 games into a season yet we haven't played anyone decent .... Oh well I'm happy for us to be written of by everyone. Suits me fine.
And we haven't had any injuries yet by all accounts either...having 4 of our starting 11 out for a considerable amount of time does not count.....

We will inevitably lose a few games at some point, however well you play you lose games.

Thankfully there are a couple of sensible heads on the forum who acknowledge how well we are doing.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Basically they are saying we are "lucky". We haven't lost any games and they have lost 4. Perhaps that is why we are top of the League tonight.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Read it now. Some posters arguing for respect to be shown, and that a win by one goal is a win.

All forums have gobby posters, Boro no different. I like Karanka, think he is not arrogant and mouthy, says more for the club than a few frustrated forum posters.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Dont get why such a poorly supported club like Boro should think they should be better than us? They get what at home ? 15000? They are better supported than palace in the championship but not by much. Always the same with Brighton tho, well supported but with a shit side, now we are well supported with a not bad lower league side, but Boro? Well they can find a fan base to match ours before they can pipe up.
Yeah they was getting 14/15k I recent seasons....Now they've splashed the millions another 6k has appeared :)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
bd03e7e0b42f40e3c0d065b2f51eb03b.jpg

This picture tells you all you need to know about Boro and their fans.

Dec 29, 2011
So just lazy cliche then

Haven't you noticed? Most of BGs posts contain a cliche. On my mobile I can't see the username of a post, so I play a game where I have to guess if a post is posted by BG. I get it right 95% of the time. Some things to look out for: lack of capital letters, very sparse use of full stops and commas, at least one cliche, a vague piece of information about a random player which doesn't contribute to the thread at all.

I could go on, but I wouldn't want to ruin the game for you.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The derby fans are far worse, their arrogance is staggering considering they have spent absolutely insane money on their team.. Go on their forums/Twitter and you'll see the most cocky arrogant fans known to man.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
What they dont seem to understand, is u only need to win by one goal.
Today after 5 minutes we needed to score 3 , so we did..

Were brighton and we score when we want !!!! :)

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
The derby fans are far worse, their arrogance is staggering considering they have spent absolutely insane money on their team.. Go on their forums/Twitter and you'll see the most cocky arrogant fans known to man.

Today's comeback puts a bit of pressure on Derby. Unless they become the first team to win at Wednesday since August in tomorrow's game, we could lose to them next week and still remain above them.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
The hilarious thing is they talk about us having not played big teams when they have Birmingham, Burnley and us to come in the next three games so have only played Derby and Hull in top five (and they lost 3-0 at Hull). I'm not convinced we're going to be top two but it takes an extremely arrogant bunch of fans to write us off in the way the vast majority on that forum do.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I just took a look at their forum. Quite funny views on us

1. They will not be able to cope with any injuries - well how about Kaz and bong as two starters and ros and baldock who have played lots when not injured
2. They don't have the depth and not sure how much money Brighton owners have - enough
3. They have not played anyone yet - we have played almost everyone and they still have to play Derby, burnley and us. Only one of top 5 they played (hull) gave them a humping.
4. Lucky
5. They are crap.

You don't need to read it now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here