Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What were your house names at school?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
In primary school for me it was a simple case of colours: red, yellow, blue and green (the best). In senior school it was gamma (blue - me), sigma (green) and delta (yellow).

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Barton County Primary School

Bleriot/Green
Webb/Yellow
Rolls/Blue
Keys/red

Dover Grammar School For Boys

Frith/Dark blue
Astor/Red
Priory/Light blue
Park/Green

Lush

Mods' Pet
remember it now

The first senior school I went to I was in Warwick (as opposed to York, Lancaster and Essex
I changed school and was then in Hepburn (Roberts Wallace and Parker)

Falmer High (RIP).

Warwick (green), York (yellow), Lancaster (red), Essex (blue). Have a vague memory of the shields being at the front of the assembly hall. I was in Lancaster.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Snap. Another old Knoll boy!

1957-62 Not many on here. Not surprising really, given the quality of the education. I was reading a 58-59 School Magazine, where a C.Best ( who was only a couple of years ahead of me) was congratulated for being the first boy in the history of the School, to pass GCE in English Language.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
And Carlo Irek, Carlo Guy too, "Fingers" Falkinder, Simon Weller,

Yes! I remember all those guys with the exception of 'fingers'. Simon Wellers Dad was in huge RAF as I remember as Simon had a grey wooden RAF issue box he carried his pens/pencils round in!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yes! I remember all those guys with the exception of 'fingers'. Simon Wellers Dad was in huge RAF as I remember as Simon had a grey wooden RAF issue box he carried his pens/pencils round in!

Simon is now a leading protagonist in the trade union movement, big time, he's often on the telly and radio being interviewed, mostly re railways

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Fawcett Clayton navey blue Windover red Truleigh orange Firle sky blue Dyke green Beacon yellow.

:salute:

What a memory!!

It took about three of us ex-Fawcett boys on here last night to not come up with the full set.

You have even got the colours:thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here