Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davis Cup

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
That is a fantastic result, but am I missing something? Why on earth is Donald Young playing Davis Cup tennis? Always thought he was the example of having the talent but having it all go wrong for him

Lack of anyone else I guess. I think I heard this week that the US have 5 mens players in the top 100.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
That is a fantastic result, but am I missing something? Why on earth is Donald Young playing Davis Cup tennis? Always thought he was the example of having the talent but having it all go wrong for him

Best the states have these days. US tennis has really fallen apart over the last decade to the point where WE give them a decent game. Albeit on home turf.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I can't remember ever enjoying Davis Cup tennis like I have this weekend. We are into the Quarter Finals, which is incredible.

As HG said, bring on the French!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm utterly gobsmacked by this result, this is utterly amazing and will no doubt be much appreciated by people who like the ramped up excitement Tennis gives when compared to Golf.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm utterly gobsmacked by this result, this is utterly amazing and will no doubt be much appreciated by people who like the ramped up excitement Tennis gives when compared to Golf.

Beating the US in their own back yard on clay this time last year was even better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here