Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Fans Forum Tonight*** - 6.45PM, Amex Community Stadium

Feb 14, 2010
Easy to mock this but the purpose is so the albion does not go into civil war mode as people of my generation remember- who elseon here was at that bisa meeting at the concord with stanley. How goodis it that we have a ground and are not selling it. How good is it that talk is football, transfers, pies and for the albion, ja club with a vast support and little success, just the hint of mild ambition.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That would be me then.
Thanks for listening XxX

Pleasure.

Ah, no actually . . . .:lolol:

Safe journey home.

Incidentally, 39 years ago I painted council houses in Lancing, working with a guy who just left a band that had 'Woody Mellor, pick and shovel guitar' on guitar and vocals. Now THAT'S what I call interesting!!!! :drink:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well that was fun - my first attendance of a Brighton fans forum. I quizzed Hughton on his tactics and he seemed a bit rattled.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Do you think that they put some sleepers in the audience to ask bellend questions to soak up some of the time to save being asked some real humdingers

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Easy to mock this but the purpose is so the albion does not go into civil war mode as people of my generation remember- who elseon here was at that bisa meeting at the concord with stanley. How goodis it that we have a ground and are not selling it. How good is it that talk is football, transfers, pies and for the albion, ja club with a vast support and little success, just the hint of mild ambition.

Yeah, fair enough. I was cheap of me to mock. Especially given that I'm such a soft shite that I had a 'moment' when I read that Bobby was back. :blush::shootself

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Do you think that they put some sleepers in the audience to ask bellend questions to soak up some of the time to save being asked some real humdingers
I think it far more likely that they knew the bellend questions would be asked regardless, there's always going to be (at least) one.

Either way, no follow up questions about the club purchasing trains. What a waste of a chance...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Some of the questions were totally pathetic and a complete waste of air time. How some people could have the nerve and ask such tripe in front of an audience is beyond me.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Well done for participating, Aaron. I didn't hear it all but enjoyed what I did hear.
Thanks! Long time no speak - hope alls well! X

Feb 14, 2010
Some of the questions were totally pathetic and a complete waste of air time. How some people could have the nerve and ask such tripe in front of an audience is beyond me.

I celebrate tripe- when the club needs those with a brain again, then that is the time to worry- tremember the concorde, york city and hereford. I jjust want ambition for once in this ckubs history, raw bloody ambition. Im pissed off with being outdone by wigan, palace and sodding and wimbledon

Like many people vaguely connected with the club, Jonny Cantor gets a lot of grief on here but I thought some of his questions were a lot more penetrating or interesting than many of the others asked.

But he's a journalist, so I would hope he would ask better questions. But not all journalists do.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Someone should have asked if BZ was a club, ie. merchandise purchase or a team purchase for CH.

If I was a bittter Palace fan that's exactly what I would have asked. Along with:

"Barber, is it true the fans hate you?"

"Chris, why are you so boring?"

and

"Why have we signed another useless sweaty?"

I can think of some even less constructive questions if you're stumped . . . . :wrong:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Like many people vaguely connected with the club, Jonny Cantor gets a lot of grief on here but I thought some of his questions were a lot more penetrating or interesting than many of the others asked.

But he's a journalist, so I would hope he would ask better questions. But not all journalists do.

0agyLTCi.jpeg

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Agree with this. Cantor asked good questions and cracked some good jokes. He also kept things moving quickly. Top man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here