Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Watching Sky in another room without Multi-room

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Do you have a tablet or laptop ? Sky Go is my modus operandi. Works a peach, specially for taking out into the garden in the summer.

It's a DREADFUL layout though, unless they've changed it recently. Unlike the BT one which was excellent on Monday.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's a DREADFUL layout though, unless they've changed it recently. Unlike the BT one which was excellent on Monday.

Its a bit clunky, but I suppose I'm used to it. For some reason Sky Go doesn't work on my Firefox browser, or Microsoft Edge, so I have to ponce about going back to Explorer. But I'm up and running in 30 secs, so no biggee.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Nope... "I have a coax wired connection... "

But it does give you HD rather than just sending the low quality RF2 output from the Sky box around the house (as mentioned by [MENTION=179]tinx[/MENTION]).

Ah right OK - missed that bit.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Angle the mirror by the door?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Any know the best way to do this?

Not bothered about being able to watch different channels so paying for multiroom seems a bit of a waste. I currently have an Sky+HD box and i want to be able to watch it in kitchen as have just put up a new TV.

Research seems to suggest a 'Sky Eye' but that needs cabling - I want do it wirelessly if possible.

Over to NSC.....

I have it wired and its a crappy picture it really is. I was told on the sky forum that the voltage is low it stops DIGI-SENDER'S from sending the picture elsewhere. I really thing sky go is best, to say laptop or other device (with hdmi) then you can watch HDMI on your tv.

One good thing with the cable idea is. You can buy a second remote to control it. I watch it in my bedroom. This allows me to change channel without getting up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here