Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
It wasn't his full debut though - he started at Bournemouth in the Carabao Cup.

There were very possibly 4 full debuts that night: Schelotto, Izquierdo, Molumby and Hutchinson.

( [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] will correct me if I'm wrong there)

Tim Krul as well? Although I think Molumby started against Barnet in the previous round.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was there that night, and he was utterly useless then as well.

I thought he was utterly toilet for the first 10 minutes but grew into the game. I think [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] agreed with that view at the time.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I thought he was utterly toilet for the first 10 minutes but grew into the game. I think [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] agreed with that view at the time.

Yep, that’s my view. Before writing him off I’d like to see him at RB for a couple of games. Of course, that means that Bruno wouldn’t play, so he’ll have to wait his turn to get that opportunity...

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
He was as pissed off as everyone else... the one thing he did well was when he cut inside and switched wings. I wonder if he wasn't set up properly and didn't know what he was supposed to be doing...lends credence to last minute Knocky omission?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
It wasn't his full debut though - he started at Bournemouth in the Carabao Cup.

There were very possibly 4 full debuts that night: Schelotto, Izquierdo, Molumby and Hutchinson.

( [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] will correct me if I'm wrong there)

Tim Krul as well? Although I think Molumby started against Barnet in the previous round.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - you are correct, but for the wrong reasons. There were indeed 4 full debuts at Bournemouth, but as [MENTION=13591]Keith Patel[/MENTION] points out, Molumby had started against Barnet and so it was Tim Krul who was the fourth full debutant.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
A lot of posts so far on this thread, and no-one has posted what I thought was the obvious reason he was picked on the right wing on Saturday. I reckon CH wants Schelotto to take over from Bruno in the new year, and is giving him game-time to get up to speed with the premier league.

Maybe its just me, but Bruno has been weak for a while now, and his time is nigh, but its risky just to put Schelotto straight in at right-back - because as we saw on Saturday - as we see time and time again - it takes several games to settle into this league.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Looked absolutely awful on the stream I watched tonight in his natural position.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Pace he has got
Can defend as well at times
His passing ability is potentially non existent and he looks really awkward technically
What I’d like to do is give his pace and height to Bruno. Maybe his age as well. Then Bruno would be perfect

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Why can he not trap a ball? I couldn’t decide if he looked so bad because he stood out with the haircut so I noticed every mistake. On the plus side, he did get in some good positions going forward, and despite all his giving the ball away on the edge of the box the goals didn’t come down his side (maybe that wasn’t because of him though!)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here