NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
All players fit and in squad as Hughton predicted at Swansea presser - tick

17/17

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Stoke Presser: Hughton says he has no new injuries. (Steve Sidwell remains out).
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...n-and-hove-albion-vs-stoke-city-on-20-nov-17/

We'll see for Monday. We're on a run of about 17/17 correct player announcements now since mid Sept when i started this very boring and now impossibly pedantic thread.

And here we go. Squad unchanged for Stoke (h) and no injuries as per presser. That's about 20/20 press annos that Hughton has called correctly.

He really does play a straight bat when it comes to injuries.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
And here we go. Squad unchanged for Stoke (h) and no injuries as per presser. That's about 20/20 press annos that Hughton has called correctly.

He really does play a straight bat when it comes to injuries.

And Man Utd had no surprises whatsoever when it came to injuries and deviation from the presser.

He says all is fine for Palace too - stevie Sidwell due back training (outside) next week apparently.

Still believe that CH obfuscates at press conferences re: injuries. ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And Man Utd had no surprises whatsoever when it came to injuries and deviation from the presser.

He says all is fine for Palace too - stevie Sidwell due back training (outside) next week apparently.

Baldock?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Can you pls stop calling it a presser? It smacks of HB&B

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who is he going to drop to put Baldock on the bench ? Hemed ? brown ?

So Baldock is fit to play but can’t get in the squad, is this what you are saying? Any talk of Baldock seems to have ceased. Maybe the rumours about his mental health have an element of truth in them, sad if so, and no suprise it is being kept under wraps.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
So Baldock is fit to play but can’t get in the squad, is this what you are saying? Any talk of Baldock seems to have ceased. Maybe the rumours about his mental health have an element of truth in them, sad if so, and no suprise it is being kept under wraps.

I quote on this thread what Hughton says in press conferences.
Hughton has plenty of fit players who aren't currently making the 18. All I know is that Baldock has played and scored for the under 23s in recent weeks, has had a frustrating injury and a difficult recovery.
I sympathise with any player who wants to play but isn't currently playing.

but Wild rumours or speculation - i'll leave that to you Icy.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here