Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Derby home crowd/tickets sold/seats remaining thread [Merged]

Sure as sure can be that this one will sell out. I will actually be quite excited counting the remaining dots after the season ticket period ends.

Just a thought. I think tickets will be more in demand for this one than Palace. I know a few we're put off by the potential for trouble last season and it's also worth noting that Derby's allocation is 600 more (2580) than we gave Palace last season, so 600 less for us.

Palace did not sell out until the day, but as the home leg was the second leg there was more selling time.

I predict a sell out, but not until 1000 on Thursday, so basically anyone who wants a seat will get one if organised.

This will be a very high bums on seats attendance too as no sth no shows. Also expecting the club to cash in by selling any spare 1901 tickets and the school shelf.

It will be rocking come Thursday evening.

Dec 29, 2011
We got 29,518 against Palace last year. I can't remember if more seats have been put in since then (NW corner, South upper?) or if they were already there last season?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We got 29,518 against Palace last year. I can't remember if more seats have been put in since then (NW corner, South upper?) or if they were already there last season?

There are no more seats except maybe the school shelf but the sterile zone would have been bigger last year I would guess. All depends on how many Derby shift.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There are no more seats except maybe the school shelf but the sterile zone would have been bigger last year I would guess. All depends on how many Derby shift.

The CDC in Atlanta , Georgia recommended what the size of the sterile zone should be around the Palace fans in the South Stand :thumbsup:

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
The NW upper was open at the palace game, I know as I was sitting there! Not a bad view in all honesty.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

We've got just over 1,000 going on sale to STHs tomorrow, so we'll be sold out tomorrow morning.... For me it's Brighton end or bust. Or pub.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
16,000 sold already and they expect to have 25,000 sold by tomorrow according to official website.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

There are more seats, albeit not many... Currently showing all STs as having gone when not all will have been taken up.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Be shocked if it doesn't, never underestimate fecking glory hunters :lolol:

Won't be glory hunters....we have thousands on our database with plenty of loyalty points(indicating non glory hunter status).

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
There are more seats, albeit not many... Currently showing all STs as having gone when not all will have been taken up.

The ST seats ARE all gone until 2pm this afternoon, then the remainder will be released.....which won't be many, maybe 1500 from a pool of 23k.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here