Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I think that is where you are wrong. Most other PL fans laugh at the Ultras, and their silly banners about foreign ownership etc, god help Palace if they ever had foreign owners as the fans would not have that?? Bunch of total deluded idiots despised by the majority including Palace fans as it appears. Get rid and we can take your fan base seriously again as you have in general bloody good fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Err., they are owned by Americans

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Offering people out on a message board . What a c unt and Fairy. TypicalPussy more like.

What like calling me a c*** on the internet under zero provocation. People like him are too scared to interact that way in real life yet you’ll all praise him won’t you

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I would certainly fall into that category. The fairy who called me a c*** would most certainly be ironed out in real life. However it holds absolutely no credence behind the protection of the internet for me to say that. Just like the fairy being the big man calling me that name. At no point have I been abusive amd used language like this and I could not care less if it was a weed saying it to a palace fan or not - he should be banned. You lot love trying to take the high ground, however Bozza and the other mods have shown their class by ignoring it. Makes me laugh how you lot try to think you a better class of people with the behaviour you all display on here. Bozza you are a joke
**** off.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
I think that is where you are wrong. Most other PL fans laugh at the Ultras, and their silly banners about foreign ownership etc, god help Palace if they ever had foreign owners as the fans would not have that?? Bunch of total deluded idiots despised by the majority including Palace fans as it appears. Get rid and we can take your fan base seriously again as you have in general bloody good fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolute nonsense - do your research. Either that or your just a sky sports sports package advocate

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I would certainly fall into that category. The fairy who called me a c*** would most certainly be ironed out in real life. However it holds absolutely no credence behind the protection of the internet for me to say that. Just like the fairy being the big man calling me that name. At no point have I been abusive amd used language like this and I could not care less if it was a weed saying it to a palace fan or not - he should be banned. You lot love trying to take the high ground, however Bozza and the other mods have shown their class by ignoring it. Makes me laugh how you lot try to think you a better class of people with the behaviour you all display on here. Bozza you are a joke

Alternatively you could leave.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Exactly the type of Neanderthal behaviour you lot spout about us. Clowns

Steady on Pasquale. Keep the knuckies for your tete a tete's with Millwall. One would think you are able to represent your views in the a balanced written form rather than act the Lard man.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
See you all at the amex and Selhurst - I wonder how many of you I’ll come across being all tough. Keyboard tough guys. You’ll do nuttin. An opposing fan has radically different views to most of you does not justify the abuse received on here. You comfort yourself with the threads on bbs well you are no different stop deluding yourself, have some class. Bunch of sheep

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

:laugh:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
See you all at the amex and Selhurst - I wonder how many of you I’ll come across being all tough. Keyboard tough guys. You’ll do nuttin. An opposing fan has radically different views to most of you does not justify the abuse received on here. You comfort yourself with the threads on bbs well you are no different stop deluding yourself, have some class. Bunch of sheep

Why are you so upset?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
What like calling me a c*** on the internet under zero provocation. People like him are too scared to interact that way in real life yet you’ll all praise him won’t you

Crystal Hypocrites at it's best. Have you ever read some of the posts on the away end on BBS by big brave Palace fans. One I read the other day was wishing someone died of cancer or in a car crash. Now that is a real special kind of Typical Palace

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Oooh edgy! Are you a fanatic/ultra? Enjoy the view from your armchair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here