Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Scott Sinclair

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sinclair is 29, too old for a winger, hasn't scored for 2 months and currently on the bench which - in a noddy league - is worrying. He still has 2 years on his contract but Celtic only paid £3.5 mill for him. Bournemouth can have him.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I'd be very interested in trying to poach a few from the relegation zone who may also be HGP's
West Brom - Oliver Burke
Crystal Palace - Wilfred Zaha
Huddersfield - Tom Ince

Although Stoke & Southampton have some useful HGP's in other positions to help the quota

Would love to see palace go down obviously , and would love to see zaha play for us. Doubt either will happen though .
Not sure Burke has done enough to get aanother prem move.
Ince ? Possibly, but I reckon we will do better than that

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
No. He's been overrated ever since Tommy Fraser stuck him in his back pocket when our Youth team played Chelsea all those years ago. He never really made the grade at PL level, and I don't expect his experience in the MTL has made him significantly better - if indeed it's made him better at all.

Feel free to bounce this thread, quote my post and laugh at me if he bangs in 20+ goals for us next season and fires us to the Champions' League! :) Or for Bournemouth come to that.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
I like his song but we'd have no chance remembering all the words!

Here you go

On the strength of the song alone I'm in.

Obviously when he signs we'd need to get a drum as well but lets worry about that later. Maybe he can bring his own

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I'd be very interested in trying to poach a few from the relegation zone who may also be HGP's
West Brom - Oliver Burke
Huddersfield - Tom Ince

Although Stoke & Southampton have some useful HGP's in other positions to help the quota
Why don't you write a scouting report on your three great finds? Here's mine 1. Shite 2. Falls over a lot 3. Journeyman who was once good enough to play for Barcelona according to Senior Ince. :lolol:

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Burke has plenty of potential I think.
Zaha would never play for us and will be off to Spurs if anywhere.
Ince? "Not for me" (Townsend voice.)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
West Brom - Oliver Burke
Huddersfield - Tom Ince

Ince isn't up to this level and never will be. He's got no end product and is nowhere near the level of Solly March, let alone Izquierdo or Knocky.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
West Brom - Oliver Burke
Huddersfield - Tom Ince

Zaha playing for us, is as likely as Dunk going to them!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I assume with his recommendations Perkino is anticipating us getting a whole new recruitment team, as well.

That said it will be interesting to see who the club sign as HGP's.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I assume with his recommendations Perkino is anticipating us getting a whole new recruitment team, as well.

That said it will be interesting to see who the club sign as HGP's.

I think our recruitment this summer will need to be different to previous years under CH. We really do need to increase the quality of our squad if we stay up and to do so we need to improve the quality of our home grown players.

The fact GM isn't considered Home Grown is still a complete ****ing Joke.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Here you go

On the strength of the song alone I'm in.

Obviously when he signs we'd need to get a drum as well but lets worry about that later. Maybe he can bring his own

As far as football drumming goes, this is top drawer. Subtle, from a talented drummer never too loud, simply keeping time and a nice rhythm. I'd have no issue with a drum like this at the Albion.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think our recruitment this summer will need to be different to previous years under CH. We really do need to increase the quality of our squad if we stay up and to do so we need to improve the quality of our home grown players.

The fact GM isn't considered Home Grown is still a complete ****ing Joke.

I'd be all for the club making up the numbers from Barnet, while Winstano goes trawling around Europe again, looking for first teamers.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's a smokescreen so we can go after our real target - Oliver Burke. £10million, job done! The fella is a proper player.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
How about we just sign Helen Flanagan instead?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here