Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Royal Wedding TV Coverage

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
archie-gemmill-celebrates-his-famous-goal-7886673.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Always a silver lining. The garden centre at the Racecourse is doing a BOGOF on a full cooked breakfast between 8am and 9am, then during the day, a BOGOF on slices of cake.
So, if the other half wants to drag you to do some gardening, dig in and enjoy.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I have a friend with 3 children. They are all from the same parents who have regular light brown hair.

The eldest is ginger with freckles. The next has dead straight very dark hair. The youngest has a head full of light brown curls.

They are all grown up now but It was always a giggle when they were small on how different they all looked and how not one of them resembled either parent.

So maybe the simple fact that he’s ginger is completely irrelevant?

recessive.jpg

The fact that most of my wife's family look like the figures in this image is completely irrelevant.

(I could swear the third one across is the exact look of my son)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The wedding is at 12, the FA cup final is 5pm. Another tradition gone down the swanee. I used to love the FA cup final, all the build up from the hotels, and a 3pm kick off.

Will there be a Windsor v Markle Mastermind Special, hosted by Motty's sheepskin coat (which has now gone solo, obviously)...?

Alan Parry / Martin Tyler following both coaches to Windsor, interviewing some unfunny scouse substitute. Fully expect to see Meghan being interviewed afterwards by the ghost of Gerald Sinstadt, while holding a bottle of milk.

That might make for more interesting wedding coverage.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Vernon Kay?
What THE Vernon Kay?
That's quite a thing.
I can only think that there must be a Royal Wedding Family Fortunes on in the morning
The Windsors v The Merkels (Father has not turned up)

Fingers on buzzers.
Name something that is not used in the winter.
Buzzzzzzz
Yes your majesty
The summer hice.
Top answer, play or pass

Is that the bloke whose Adam's Apple has its own dressing room?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Why did I just put Sky News on?! - Kay Burley getting excited, not about the wedding, but the Sky News studio they've got in Windsor for the Royal Wedding.................. :shootself

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here