Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Flow or Joan?

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
They remind me of a young Julie Walters and the other woman who's name I can't remember from that double act I couldn't stand.
The song about the sister's is amusing.I think they are ok but I get why some people might not like them.

I would take the blonde but first I'd send her down the gym for few weeks to lose some weight.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Other way round for me, looks like there could be some decent bangers under the grey.
Somewhere to put your grubby hands.

I assume you've seen their little songs on the telly box. It seems they're annoying some, but I like them.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
They remind me of a young Julie Walters and the other woman who's name I can't remember from that double act I couldn't stand.

Victoria Wood. I can see why you'd forget her, she didn't do much after their double act; just half a decade of sketch shows for the BBC, a prime time sitcom, a hit west end musical, acclaimed TV dramas and, at one point being the most popular live stand up in the UK. Since she died, the BBC have made more than one series in tribute to her and shown it at prime time on Friday nights.

Now who was that bloke who sang lead with the Jackson Five?

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Victoria Wood. I can see why you'd forget her, she didn't do much after their double act; just half a decade of sketch shows for the BBC, a prime time sitcom, a hit west end musical, acclaimed TV dramas and, at one point being the most popular live stand up in the UK. Since she died, the BBC have made more than one series in tribute to her and shown it at prime time on Friday nights.

I think you will find that was Samuel L.

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018

O I get it.I should know the name of every single person who has achieved a certain level of fame.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Somewhere to put your grubby hands.

I assume you've seen their little songs on the telly box. It seems they're annoying some, but I like them.
I like them too. Don't get the anger. Harmless and quite funny (the sisters one anyway).

You're wrong about the original question though. The blonde looks like David Mitchell and the glasses bird is clearly pure filth.

Yes, no.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Colin?

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018

P.S
The Jackson who?

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Not that I particularly like them, but some of that stuff they've received on the internet is pretty bloody harsh !!.

..............the blondie on the right without a doubt.................

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
P.S
The Jackson who?

The Jackson 5: Imprisoned for the infamous ABC murders in 1970. After 8 years campaigning against a miscarriage of justice, they were released, when new evidence came to light and the original crimes were blamed on the boogie.

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
The Jackson 5: Imprisoned for the infamous ABC murders in 1970. After 8 years campaigning against a miscarriage of justice, they were released, when new evidence came to light and the original crimes were blamed on the boogie.

I thought that was the Birmingham 6 or 8 or the Guildford 4 or 5 or whatever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here