Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Left Back again

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
To be fair given our options atm a 50% fit Ashley Cole would still do a job. Then if we went up give him a year deal.

Ashley Cole is not eligible as not a free agent at the end of the last transfer window due to some technicality or other. I know I thought he was also but apparently not.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You really should post less.

Just remind me - who the fecking hell are you.
Get back in your telephone box.

BTW that funny feeling you have is Brighton Mods thumb up your arse :moo:

Please try to keep up as your post is now irrelevant being nearly a day out of date:dunce:

Last edited:

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Bradford City forum and the local newspaper are linking us with a move to buy James Meridith in January.He is a left back recently called up by Australia.

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Ashley Cole is not eligible as not a free agent at the end of the last transfer window due to some technicality or other. I know I thought he was also but apparently not.

If he did leave Roma in August he would be free to join anyone as he's a free agent and able to move outside of a transfer window as he left his previous club in a window. The only technicality I can think of is the fact his registration is held by Roma until he moves to a club and international clearance rules may complicate things.

I have read one article that says he refused to accept the termination of his contract in August and is currently sitting out the final year of his Roma contract so that would prevent him from signing for anyone until January at least.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If he did leave Roma in August he would be free to join anyone as he's a free agent and able to move outside of a transfer window as he left his previous club in a window. The only technicality I can think of is the fact his registration is held by Roma until he moves to a club and international clearance rules may complicate things.

I have read one article that says he refused to accept the termination of his contract in August and is currently sitting out the final year of his Roma contract so that would prevent him from signing for anyone until January at least.

He didnt leave in August and wasnt a free agent on 1st September so cannot sign for anybody as a free agent.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He didnt leave in August and wasnt a free agent on 1st September so cannot sign for anybody as a free agent.

It was originally reported in August that he'd left but then there are reports from September about him not being in their CL squad. And as I said other reports saying he's refused the termination and is sitting out his contract. So plenty of mixed reports but nothing concrete and some reports that seem to imply Cashley Cole hasn't changed at all.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
If Chicksen got anything about him at all,he should be demanding to play,with his work at training and his attitude......This is HIS moment......or its league 2,at best .....Is he that bad ? Whats wrong with the lad.........? Come on Adam !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here