Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What really GRINDS YOUR GEARS?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Young men with beards who have slender physiques and would probably not look awkward wearing a dress.

The re-invention of nouve cuisine, were its more about the chef than diner. I want a plate, I said plate not an effing chopping board, full ,and that doesn't mean a little pile of offerings in the centre, of tasty food that hasn't been f^^ked about with and if its good I will tip.

Dogs that leap up with muddy paws, if youve got a lead use it or controll your animal.

I am not your bruv, a fella, a matey etc.

I hate double negatives.

Pseudo intellectuals who patronise you but when questioned reveal massive holes in their knowledge base(Usually guardian readers).

People with no sense of humour or a very selective one.

People who dish it out but cant take it.

Cyclists

Taxation.

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
Loads of great ones already.

That 'drive like a girl!' car insurance advert on the radio, particularly the voices!

The prices at any theme park, especially Legoland

Mel and Sue from Great British Bake Off...."ready, steady....BAKE!"

The Great British Bake Off

Last edited:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Operation Crackdown which has enabled two liars to falsely report my driving (eg 'undertaking' with only one car in either lane the accuser doing 50mph in the outside for half a mile in a 60mph duel carriageway) with no material evidence and the Police to unquestioningly believe them & writing to me accusingly without offering the right to reply, never mind reporting the guy that 'started it' by their own poor driving

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Operation Crackdown which has enabled two liars to falsely report my driving (eg 'undertaking' with only one car in either lane the accuser doing 50mph in the outside for half a mile in a 60mph duel carriageway) with no material evidence and the Police to unquestioningly believe them & writing to me accusingly without offering the right to reply, never mind reporting the guy that 'started it' by their own poor driving

In those circumstances, don't the Police only act if there are TWO independent witnesses, as you intimate? Do you think one was a mate/connected to the other and in reality only one had seen you?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
"So I know you don't like Piers Morgan or Life Stories but i taped Pier Morgan's Life Stories for you"

My wife, just now.

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
People that park in child spaces in the car park without kids. Drives me mad as there's only about 10 spaces anyway and the only reason I brought the kids is to be able to park there. Arrrrh

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
People who post somewhat cryptic 'look at me' things on facebook without explaining anything.

'Xx has had a truly terrible day'

Why FFS ?? No explanation, no sympathy. Eff off.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
People who post somewhat cryptic 'look at me' things on facebook without explaining anything.

'Xx has had a truly terrible day'

Why FFS ?? No explanation, no sympathy. Eff off.

So that idiot 'followers' with not much going on in their lives enquire as to why? And the cycle continues...Solution. Get rid of Facebook and live normally!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
- It's been mentioned, but the people who eat the food in supermarkets before they've purchased it. I don't care if little Timmy is hungry, the little shit can wait. Oh, and stop him from running around or i'll put him in our cardboard baler.

- People who don't put unwanted items back where they belong. Oh, you have to walk the other side of the shop to put that back? Boo ****ing hoo. It might help you lose some weight, you fat trollope.

- Can you tell I work in retail yet? The people who come up and ask you where the item is, that is right in ****ing front of them. Perhaps have a look at the signs on the shelves...blimey, Stevie Wonder could have worked it out before you.

- People who use shitspeak to sound more important than they are. I got an email the other day from a company starting with "I’m looking for a extra partner to help me monetise some of the inventory". I officially don't give a shit what you're trying to achieve now, you've told me in that sentence that you're a pretentious arse.

- People who think that anything from those heinous "the only way is chelsea shore" or whateverthe****theyrecalled. No, those types of shows aren't 'aspirational', you're just not cut out for life.

- People who share lot of 'causes' on Facebook when they've clearly no real idea about what goes on in the world that doesn't occur beyond their own eyesight. Also, I know you, don't pretend to be all enlightened when you've just shared a story from ****ing Heat magazine, you dappy mare.

- People using the word 'cheeky'. Someone (again, it's Facebook) often says he is having a 'cheeky' pint. I'm going to have a 'cheeky' session stoving his head in with a spade. Lol!!!11!

- 1&1. Appalling excuse for a company.

- People in Marketing/PR circles that have the spelling & grammar that would disappoint a toddler.

- People who still play Farmville.

- People that share stories on social media that are a) quite clearly untrue or b) easy to find out with a quick Google/Snopes search. These can usually be found from Britain First, or talk about 'OMG Facebook will start charging u if u dn't share dis 2 20 friends". These people need to be euthanised.

- People who think that uploading a video to YouTube of them talking shit automatically makes them a 'youtuber'. Listen mate, you've got about 200 views spanning 150 videos...you're boring, **** off and leave us alone.

- People who claim to be a 'professional' at something yet they've not earned any money doing it. Usually happens in my industry (web design) by those who think that owning a copy of Photoshop or Dreamweaver somehow makes them God.

- Piers Morgan

- Continually positive people. Have you never had a bad mood before? Go on, have a rant. It's quite fulfilling. Also, stop saying that we should all be 'blessed' because its a beautiful day. No, we don't now **** off and do some yoga or eat a flower.

There's more, but I should do some work.

This this and this!

Ps I hate people who use the term 'this' as shorthand for I concur or I agree. I blame social media. Which I also hate. Shit. I realise I hate myself. God damn it. What with Scotland voting to stay, it's been a rough week. Bet Blackpool win tomorrow. My life is shit.:shootself

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This this and this!

Ps I hate people who use the term 'this' as shorthand for I concur or I agree. I blame social media. Which I also hate. Shit. I realise I hate myself. God damn it. What with Scotland voting to stay, it's been a rough week. Bet Blackpool win tomorrow. My life is shit.:shootself

Like, this. Can I have the gun when you're done with it ?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Restaurants / pubs that do food ,when the waiter/ waitress brings the meal to your table they then ask " any sauces ? " and then they disappear for five minutes.

Either put out ketchup, mayo, mustard and whatever on the table or ask if you want it when taking the meal order.

Waiting staff that ask if your meal is alright at the exact moment you have got a mouthful of food.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here