Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Anjem Choudary’s release ???

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Have you read the Quran...the Hadith..the surah? Robinson has.

It's actually pretty funny watching Tommy having a theological debate with a Muslim...he usually wipes the floor with them.

It's incongruous. Here we have this poorly educated, working class football hooligan who is one of the canaries in the mine when it comes to Islam.

To evidence this, although you dismiss him, there are many serious thinkers who admire him and tacitly support his message.

If you don't like Robinson, fair enough. But if Christopher Hitchens, Douglas Murray, Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins give him the time of day ( or gave in Hitchens case) then I'm prepared to do likewise.

He had a period where he was careful in the way he spoke and made reasoned arguments, but he has reverted to rabble rousing, I suspect because it gets more views on you tube and pays the bills.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Why work in a Soviet inspired country where the leader is claimed to have committed genocide? Although the truth is there was a plot to exterminate the Alawites by the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist group so although bad, it wasn't without good reason.

Your bias is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood. This Freedom of Speech is about freedom to critique any idoiology without the threats of death. You do agree that Muhammad was a pedophile warlord who had the first choice of sex slaves and 1/5 of the booty, who ordered the beheading of over 600 men and teenage boys from the Banu Qurayza tribe?

Jesus Christ. Allah Akhbar. What the f*** are you on? I want some.

The Assad in charge when I worked in Syria did not commit genocide. Even neo Nazis must agree that 10,000 from 3,000,000 is not genocide. How have I supported the Muslim Brotherhood? You're beginning to embarrass yourself.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Why work in a Soviet inspired country where the leader is claimed to have committed genocide? Although the truth is there was a plot to exterminate the Alawites by the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist group so although bad, it wasn't without good reason.

Your bias is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood. This Freedom of Speech is about freedom to critique any idoiology without the threats of death. You do agree that Muhammad was a pedophile warlord who had the first choice of sex slaves and 1/5 of the booty, who ordered the beheading of over 600 men and teenage boys from the Banu Qurayza tribe?

I don't believe Mohammed was a paedophile.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Have you read the Quran...the Hadith..the surah? Robinson has.

It's actually pretty funny watching Tommy having a theological debate with a Muslim...he usually wipes the floor with them.

It's incongruous. Here we have this poorly educated, working class football hooligan who is one of the canaries in the mine when it comes to Islam.

All of it, end to end, fully understood and interpreted within all of the different Islamic schisms? He’s probably the first ever.

Given his lack of a theology degree I assume you can prove this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
All of it, end to end, fully understood and interpreted within all of the different Islamic schisms? He’s probably the first ever.

Given his lack of a theology degree I assume you can prove this?

He's got plenty of TIME now to carry on with his reading of the scripts. Just hope he doesn't start converting his fellow inmates to hatred and extremism.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He's got plenty of TIME now to carry on with his reading of the scripts. Just hope he doesn't start converting his fellow inmates to hatred and extremism.

That would be terrible.

Still, fair play to Tom, reading the Koran end to end on the terraces of Luton when all his mates want to do is run Colchester. Looks like his reputation is totally undeserved :lol:

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
The trouble with this country now is that someone speaks the truth and the government throw them in jail
The act of freedom of speech is a dying art now
If people are happy to let certain people of a certain race groom young girls for their own pleasure then we are f##ked
It’s people like Tommy Robinson who need to be heard a bit more in this country, yes his history isn’t that good but he isn’t afraid to face people up and ask them the questions that required honest answers and all the government and powers that be is to lock him up and pretend he didn’t happen
Some people on here are quite happy to bury their heads in the sand until it happens in their own doorstep
We live in a world full of snowflakes who haven’t got the balls to speak up and stand up for our rights

End of rant!!!!!

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
fb129d5cde66d48db15ebd7969c0ef57.jpg

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The trouble with this country now is that someone speaks the truth and the government throw them in jail
If people are happy to let certain people of a certain race groom young girls for their own pleasure then we are f##ked
It’s people like Tommy Robinson who need to be heard a bit more in this country, yes his history isn’t that good but he isn’t afraid to face people up and ask them the questions that required honest answers and all the government and powers that be is to lock him up and pretend he didn’t happen
Some people on here are quite happy to bury their heads in the sand until it happens in their own doorstep
We live in a world full of snowflakes who haven’t got the balls to speak up and stand up for our rights

End of rant!!!!!

That's not a rant. It's the same old statement of the Far Right. You've got Freedom of Speech in this country, so use it to say something positive instead. Don't be upset that people don't want to listen.

You must admit his videos are very very boring. Same scripts. Muslim meets Tommy where Muslim thanks him for showing him how awful Islam is. Muslim meets Tommy 2 where Muslim thanks him for showing him how awful Islam is.
In 6 months there will be an early release of The Return of Tommy Meets Muslim where Muslim thanks him for knowing the Quran backwards (he read it left to right by mistake in prison ) and for showing him how awful Islam is.

As to my doorstep I'm already prepared to stop Muhammed murdering men, teenage boys and shagging teenage girls on it. That's taking it too far Right I agree.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Jesus Christ. Allah Akhbar. What the f*** are you on? I want some.

The Assad in charge when I worked in Syria did not commit genocide. Even neo Nazis must agree that 10,000 from 3,000,000 is not genocide. How have I supported the Muslim Brotherhood? You're beginning to embarrass yourself.

Seeing as I am not a Neo Naz I wouldn't know what they would class as genocide. Massacre, genocide, whatever. It is claimed that 20 - 40,000 people were killed.

Anyway don't change the subject. You are an Islamic apologist and on the side of the Wahhabi in their war against Assad and the Alawites in Syria.

D

Deleted member 22389

You do realise that the word "phobia" means an irrational fear of something. I don't think that fearing Islam is irrational. I'm terrified of its core values...and so should you be.

I'm scared of the future, I'm scared what might happen to our own culture, values and more importantly religion. I feel It's slowly being erroded. I wish sometimes I never spent some time in Luton, it opened my eyes. If you've not lived in these sort of places you just won't get it.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Anyone who is critical of Islam is labeled as a far right, Neo Nazi, Islamaphobe, hater in a poor attempt to shut them down. However it comes across as spitting the dummy due to lack of an argument and prefering the ad hominem attack instead.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
So do you think that Anjem Choudray should be allowed to say whatever he wants?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I'm scared of the future, I'm scared what might happen to our own culture, values and more importantly religion. I feel It's slowly being erroded. I wish sometimes I never spent some time in Luton, it opened my eyes. If you've not lived in these sort of places you just won't get it.

2 hours waiting for your cheap flight hardly counts. :lolol::lolol:

You need to either man up, ring Samaritans and close your eyes.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Seeing as I am not a Neo Naz I wouldn't know what they would class as genocide. Massacre, genocide, whatever. It is claimed that 20 - 40,000 people were killed.

Anyway don't change the subject. You are an Islamic apologist and on the side of the Wahhabi in their war against Assad and the Alawites in Syria.

Because I've never been to Leicester or Luton?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He had a period where he was careful in the way he spoke and made reasoned arguments, but he has reverted to rabble rousing, I suspect because it gets more views on you tube and pays the bills.

Indeed. His address to the Oxford union (posted on here a couple of years ago) is excellent. Unfortunately he seems to have mental health issues. He reminds me a bit of Ronnie Lee, the ALF (antivisectionist) activist who went to jail for his 'cause' having failed to support his own family. Failure, anger, and possibly a just cause. A heady mixture for the weak of mind.

Rather a lot of people who I've blocked, on this thread. Ho hum. Salutations to [MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION] for valiantly, but rather pointlessly, attempting to engage.

Back to the main point of the thread, I expect the treasonous piece of incitement to shut up his face, like Ronnie Lee did, now. If he doesn't it could be quite amusing (but not for him).

God isn't great (because he/she doesn't exist).

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here