Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd laugh my arse off if the Yanks signed on with palace because they were presented with a 'no lose' deal.
The 'saviours' bringing the club down, delicious.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Certainly is .

I don't think anyone has said 'we are too good to go down' just that some were cummin' in their pants because we have spent so much money and praising Steve Parish as if he is Jesus.

We have a sh1t team and a pretty sh1t stadium.

Well done all.

You've had a shit stadium since the 1980s since you've done stuff all to it to improve it in that time other than some cosmetic pikey cladding and some other crappy bits and bobs. You've now finally got an equally shit team to match your ambition and stadium, well done.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Love this quote

Lots of little kids coming down our way for end of the match to put hoods up and scarves across face and shout fake anger at the players. Was more than embarrassing

I assume this was [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] [MENTION=29419]Return of the Makh[/MENTION] etc and their Spurs possy - wonder if the drummer and clapping coordinator downed tools and joined them?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Seems that it wasn't all bad today .

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=165133

.. girls if you are going to wear skirts that short you need to wear larger size alan whickers cos some of us old boys can see the bottom of your bottoms, this is from £35 worth of row 1 worm's eye view sandwiching the debacle that was the first half, it was ample compensation btw

Just a classy club aren't they :ffsparr:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Looking on the bright side, if we do manage to achieve the miraculous run of form now required to keep us up, then the Leicester Rule dictates that we shall win the Premier League next season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not today but should have :) I lasted 80 mins today it was abject . My feelings haven't changed we are down .

You've been saying for weeks / months that you are way too good to go down Doogle - are you now saying you feel different? And hoping none of us read your hundreds of posts over the last few months?

Id say you'll stay up still - you just have this annoying knack of landing on your feet. Like your 2016 form being spread over 2 seasons nice and evenly - as unlucky as our fantastic form being spread the same...!

The amount you've spent on players (£60mil on CBA Benteke, £30 mil on Sunderland's left back who played today and Jeff Schlupp, who is also a kind of left back bizaarly but gets cramp and is about as good as his name suggests) means you surely will stay up? Spent so so so much more than all the other relegation candidates - hence why you lot were all saying it's European football / Champions League this year for sure..?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This almost deserves its own thread. Things have totally fallen apart at Palace.

fk74lw.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here