Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This is bloody amazing. Know them [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION]?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCJuowYSBrI

I think I've heard of them, but I can't recall if it was from the era or previous NSC threads (early stage dementia?).

Beautiful songs, a great vocalist and typically 80's-esque brilliant bass play (Cure, Bunnymen, Smiths, etc).

How did you keep up with 80's UK music in your North American years?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
No one messis with Matt Bianca

Takes me back to swap shop with cheggars, Mike read and Sarah green glory days

Regards
DR

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
There was some awesome music in the Eighties but just been reminded on BBC 4 that,by far,the best thing ever product of that decade was and still is,the pint sized sex bomb godess that is Kylie Minogue - she was so fit then and still is now.
I have been completely in love with her since I was about 14.

She's also brilliant live. **** the music snobs. Kylie is awesome.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ditto. A possessive ex-gf at that time, couldn't stick Kylie due to my crush on her.

My wife refers to her as "that horse faced dwarf" because she knows how much I love her. [emoji23]

But when we went to see Kylie in Manchester (Showgirl tour) she was up dancing most of the night and admitted that the Aussie dwarf was amazing.

We stayed in the Palace hotel and the bloke taking our bags showed us the room that Kylie stayed in when she was recording an album there and had a glass bathroom installed for the month or so she was in Manchester.

Unfortunately it was already booked or they would have let us upgrade. It was still worth seeing for the mental images....

Damn, she's still hot as ****. Always will be.

https://youtu.be/Kk4-4rcKjQQ

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
My wife refers to her as "that horse faced dwarf" because she knows how much I love her. [emoji23]

But when we went to see Kylie in Manchester (Showgirl tour) she was up dancing most of the night and admitted that the Aussie dwarf was amazing.

We stayed in the Palace hotel and the bloke taking our bags showed us the room that Kylie stayed in when she was recording an album there and had a glass bathroom installed for the month or so she was in Manchester.

Unfortunately it was already booked or they would have let us upgrade. It was still worth seeing for the mental images....

Damn, she's still hot as ****. Always will be.

https://youtu.be/Kk4-4rcKjQQ

FFS I've never seen that before.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here