Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace- PL Records they could smash this season

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Pretty PInk Fairy (note the capital i) is a parody of [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] - who is of course himself a subtle parody of a thick, 70s football hoolie.

A parody of a parody? A sort of Inception for idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's supposed to be.................but is actually indistinguishable from the real one most of the time. Great work :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Except when PPF talks about village fetes and conserves. I like that.

Been on NSC donkeys years and only just realised these are 2 separate accounts, both with x thousand posts :facepalm:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
# biteyouonthearse.
Is this referring to the Palace fans on NSC giving it the big 'un before the season started?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Pretty PInk Fairy (note the capital i) is a parody of [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] - who is of course himself a subtle parody of a thick, 70s football hoolie.
I'm confused. So this is a parody account with 17,730 posts?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
what's the sense in that? then you won't be able to brag? do it now whilst you can. der

Precisely. This war of bragging rights is a lot like Oceania's war in Orwell's 1984 - it's never-ending, defeats are down-played or ignored, victories exaggerated and though deep-down we all know that it's ultimately futile we still celebrate our enemy's losses with overblown patriotic zeal and eager schadenfreude. Just embrace it for the pantomime that it is.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Been on NSC donkeys years and only just realised these are 2 separate accounts, both with x thousand posts :facepalm:

Both have the same amount of posts, I think. The parody account hasn't been around that long, and many haven't noticed it, but it must be a moderator thing as they have linked the post count to the real Ppf. And it's a corker. The real Ppf responded to it with a facepalm the other day

You have to look for the capital P and I in pink!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's supposed to be.................but is actually indistinguishable from the real one most of the time. Great work :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:ffsparr:

Mind you, I shouldn't be hard on myself. It's like Donald Trump's page in Twitter. A parody page would be indistinguishable.

Jan 30, 2008
Both have the same amount of posts, I think. The parody account hasn't been around that long, and many haven't noticed it, but it must be a moderator thing as they have linked the post count to the real Ppf. And it's a corker. The real Ppf responded to it with a facepalm the other day

You have to look for the capital P and I in pink!
:facepalm:
regards
DR

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
[MENTION=34222]MrSnuggles[/MENTION]

How about this one, I really hope that they equal that in a couple of weeks, and then it's up to Newcastle to make CP the record holders!

The all-time Football League record for failing to score at the start of a season is eight games, held by Halifax in 1990-91

Source: Beeb

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here