Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
One thing that hasn't happened is that you haven't gone back to school to learn some basic English. Maybe you "should of". :rolleyes:

:lolol:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
You seemed quite comfortable with the status of the referendum prior to it .........

''May the best team win. See you all in a few weeks time''. #3984 25th May 2017

''My overall point was which ever way it goes we just have to accept it I think''. #7752 20th June 2017

''Whatever. Let's just sit back and let democracy take its course'' #8530 22nd June 2017

What could of possibly happened ?? :lol:

As you're quoting from May and June last year, [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] was presumably talking The ICC Champions Trophy. I thought England would win that as well - we all did, but Pakistan won by 8 wickets in the semi final .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
seems people have forgotten something, the European Union Bill was voted for by parliament, 498 votes to 114, empowering government in invoke article 50 and leave the EU. all thats suppose to happen now is negotiate what the future relationship should look like.

I'm sorry and I really don't want to insult you, but has Ppf been handing out his stupid pills ?

So you think we should leave, completely regardless of the outcome of any negotiations no matter what :rolleyes:

(ps, you also still haven't been able to explain a solution to the Ireland/NI issue that i asked you months ago. - Don't feel too bad though, neither can the Government)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
So you think we should leave, completely regardless of the outcome of any negotiations no matter what :rolleyes:

not about what i think, its what the current law and parliament say will happen. people keep dragging up the advisory nature of the referendum, democracy, the legality of what they think each side is doing, im stating a fact that appears to be forgotten: until parliament repeals the European Union bill 2017, we are on course to leave EU.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What happened in 2017?

You’ll have to ask our friend [MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION] what he’s specifically referring to I’m afraid. I presume it was the referendum but as you quite rightly point out he’s quoting me from last year.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I didn't have a chance to respond to your usual ill-considered shite yesterday so I'll do so now. Second-guessing my thoughts on the House of Lords is whataboutary at it's finest. I can give you my opinions if you want, but it's really besides the point. The point is that this is how British parliamentary process has ALWAYS worked.

The referendum was a total cluster**** and nobody in this country voted to get poorer. It is only right and proper that the Commons and then the Lords get to vote on any Brexit government proposal as they would on any other act or bill going through parliament. Anybody arguing this point is clearly anti-EU beyond the point of reason and would rather trust proven clowns like David Davis and the right honourable member for the 17th century, Rees-Mogg to take us out of the EU on absolutely shit terms. I suspect there are people wavering on either side of the Brexit fence that are glad that we do indeed have these checks and balances to ensure that these tits can't just do as they please. It doesn't stop them screaming "rivers of blood" type of cack just because they haven't got carte-blanche of course.

You say I talk shite.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
not about what i think, its what the current law and parliament say will happen. people keep dragging up the advisory nature of the referendum, democracy, the legality of what they think each side is doing, im stating a fact that appears to be forgotten: until parliament repeals the European Union bill 2017, we are on course to leave EU.

True, it covers leaving The EU, which is what's most important to Ppf, but as you say today though the future relationship is still to be determined and as you've previously given your view that we're remaining in The EEA, that future relationship could be like Belarus, or it could be like Norway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here