Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace after Buckley. (according to Palace journo)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Her INDOORS:You're not on that northstandstuff again---its all you're interested in------------------------------------------------YEP:thumbsup:

:lol:

Apparently I'm boring........

:down:
This must definitely be a wife thing because while mine is watching Strictly Come Dancing or Dancing on Ice I am being boring on that NSC thing. If I say anything that is wrong because she wants to hear what the judges have to say. Strange people but we love em

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
This must definitely be a wife thing because while mine is watching Strictly Come Dancing or Dancing on Ice I am being boring on that NSC thing. If I say anything that is wrong because she wants to hear what the judges have to say. Strange people but we love em

BUT YOU CAN'T shoot EM either:ohmy:

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
What an amazing reply and hilarious to boot. Precious and vulberable , bless.

I do wonder how simpletons like you get access to the internet? Do you park your caravan up near someone's house and latch onto someone's wireless connection or is your site actually cabled in? Why are you even here? According to you you are better than us in every respect, have billions of pounds in premiership cash and you don't care about us yet here you are day after day trapping off incessantly like a lovesick teenager, desperately trying to prove your points and failing miserably, you can't even reply with anything of note such are your obvious limitations, can't you just bugger off to your own board of happy clappy bunch of dribblers and nomarks?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I do wonder how simpletons like you get access to the internet? Do you park your caravan up near someone's house and latch onto someone's wireless connection or is your site actually cabled in? Why are you even here? According to you you are better than us in every respect, have billions of pounds in premiership cash and you don't care about us yet here you are day after day trapping off incessantly like a lovesick teenager, desperately trying to prove your points and failing miserably, you can't even reply with anything of note such are your obvious limitations, can't you just bugger off to your own board of happy clappy bunch of dribblers and nomarks?

And yet you wrote all that to put your point across lol, when all it was is basically insults. What the abusive people fail to realise is, I really could not care less. Caravans blah blah blah, so very original :facepalm:

Feb 14, 2010
When Murray went to Palace, I said that was a mistake that would haunt us. It was Poyets big mistake to spend the cash on CMS instead of keeping Murray. It cost us top flight football. As for Buckley, a good player we should look to keep but this could be his one shot at top flight football (assuming we dont go up this year) and well you couldnt blame him for taking the chance. But if they go down then he will be playing in front of 13000 paying punters and a few thousand let in for free with 2 for deals and free tickets for local schools. So it will be a risk for him to leave a club like Brighton to go to a small fry outfit like palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here