Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shaun Williams?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Because we've signed someone else? Despite the fact I said maybe we can't do better than Chris Baird and despite you know nothing about you're sure is better and faster?

Hey, lighten up (I have! ;-))! Just be pleased we might actually sign someone who is in his prime rather than over the hill.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Er . . maybe we will? But if you feel that's a win for you, you go celebrate my friend.

Thank you. I would certainly prefer us to sign this guy than Chris Baird. As I said, we don't even know if we will sign either.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Hey, lighten up (I have! ;-))! Just be pleased we might actually sign someone who is in his prime rather than over the hill.

I just don't understand where he's going to play if your source is true and Ramos is also coming

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I just don't understand where he's going to play if your source is true and Ramos is also coming

Why don't you just drop it? You mentioned Ramos in a feeble and failed attempt to be funny / prove a point. Not sure where this source bit comes from either?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
You should feel embarrassed (again), instead you carry on digging (again). :lolol:

I know you like to tell everyone what they said (through misquoting) or what they mean (by telling them what they SUGGESTED), but now you're doing the full pack and telling me how I should feel?

What on earth am I meant to be embarrassed about????? Honestly, I have literally no idea what that is in reference to.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I know you like to tell everyone what they said (through misquoting) or what they mean (by telling them what they SUGGESTED), but now you're doing the full pack and telling me how I should feel?

What on earth am I meant to be embarrassed about????? Honestly, I have literally no idea what that is in reference to.

I'm just gonna enjoy the prospect of us signing Williams, and getting a decent fee for Liam (you know, the MINIMUM fee amount we will accept that Sunderland don't know). Lighten up!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm just gonna enjoy the prospect of us signing Williams, and getting a decent fee for Liam (you know, the MINIMUM fee amount we will accept that Sunderland don't know). Lighten up!

Right. That's just a weird sentence which bears no relation to the quotation you've included. I'll repeat the question for you and hopefully you'll answer it with a response which makes sense..

Here we go. Nice and simple question for you, seeing as you made the statement.

Why "should" i "feel embarrassed"

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
Right. That's just a weird sentence which bears no relation to the quotation you've included. I'll repeat the question for you and hopefully you'll answer it with a response which makes sense..

I think you should be embarassed for the same reason I feel embarassed. For getting drawn into an argument with a nutcase.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

I think you should be embarassed for the same reason I feel embarassed. For getting drawn into an argument with a nutcase.

:lolol:

I suppose B.W. was right

Embarrassing.

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
Why don't you just drop it? You mentioned Ramos in a feeble and failed attempt to be funny / prove a point. Not sure where this source bit comes from either?

I thought we were lightening up?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Could be a new Mark Lawrenson in the making by the sounds of him

I'm perfectly happy with what sounds like a sensible signing, but I think the 'new Mark Lawrenson' would have risen higher than the middle of League 1 by the age of 27.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm perfectly happy with what sounds like a sensible signing, but I think the 'new Mark Lawrenson' would have risen higher than the middle of League 1 by the age of 27.

Sadly, I think you're right. Mark Lawrenson was, IMHO, our greatest ever player (but a bit of a twonk as a pundit).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sounds promising and a player who can play in a number of position currently playing centre back for Mk Dons so would be a good cover and an improvement on an injury prone Chris Baird

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Sounds promising and a player who can play in a number of position currently playing centre back for Mk Dons so would be a good cover and an improvement on sn injured Chrix Baird

Careful, BG - do not denigrate the good name of the mighty Chris Baird! ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here