Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Could Jahanbakhsh play match in America with Trump president?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Godwin's Law in the OP, that's quick even by NSC standards

I think we need to name a new law, given NSC threads over the last 2 years. To rephrase Godwin's law:

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a binfest involving Brexit approaches 1"

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Freely admit I know little about US visa acceptance policy .. but my guess is that some passports require a lot more red tape to be cut through than others. He's travelling for work rather than a holiday which probably won't help, so if I was to guess on this one, i'd say that he will ultimately get in, due to some sort of sport events exemption. But there will be an incredible amount of form filling and bureaucracy, which will need to be started months in advance.

Not impossible that all, the BHA club secretaries and player liason people we can muster can't make it happen or just give up and arrange something else

The OP's question is a legitimate one.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Could Jahanbakhsh play match in America with Trump president?
- Yes, yes he could. There's Muslims in the MLS already.

Is it truly that far off of Nazi Germany?
- Yes, yes it is.

What a f**king stupid couple of questions.

And some trumpster shoots up a synagogue in Pittsburgh. I know Trump pretends to like Jews because of his son-in-law but his supporters don't, obviously. Why would the Dems shoot up a synagogue?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
And some trumpster shoots up a synagogue in Pittsburgh. I know Trump pretends to like Jews because of his son-in-law but his supporters don't, obviously. Why would the Dems shoot up a synagogue?

I think the question should be "why would anyone shoot up a synagogue, or indeed anybody at all?"

The answer being because they're c**ts no matter their political affiliation.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here