Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Martin Montoya

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Absolute superb. Swept everything up and is clearly a class above.

Love Bruno but if Montoya stays fit it could be some time before we see him again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Looked superb - if he can produce that level consistently then we'll have the gem on our hands that I hoped we were getting when we signed him.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Cool,calm,and collected.Just like Chris.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
Glad someone started his own thread.... What a brilliant debut, just oozed class. Excellent touch and reading of the game. Bruno's long term replacement may have been found.

Well done Martin

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Loved him today. Was concerned about Schelotto being main right back so pleased that was sorted.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Very solid. Just what we need.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Absolute superb. Swept everything up and is clearly a class above.

Love Bruno but if Montoya stays fit it could be some time before we see him again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This I'm happy that we have signed him and he looks superb, but very sad as it could spell the end of Bruno.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The whole defence was superb today, but special mentions for Montoya on debut who was brilliant and also Balogun who wouldn't have expected to have come on as early as he did and slotted in superbly. Really, really encouraging after last weekends horror show, but it does make me question why we play so negatively away from home!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Thought he dived in a bit first half, but after those couple of incidents he was really solid and excellent on the ball throughout. A very good signing on the evidence we have so far.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
This I'm happy that we have signed him and he looks superb, but very sad as it could spell the end of Bruno.
Its a squad game and I am sure Bruno, when fit, will play his part this season. Last season some of our players looked knackered after Christmas but couldn't be dropped as we had no one to replace then - now we have.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
At last, another right back, like Bruno, who can get the best out of Knockaert.

I thought Bong also had a great game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here